2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Overview of Libertex Group
Libertex is an international brand operating for over twenty years in financial markets and online commerce. Libertex provides investors with access to trading stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and many other financial instruments. The Libertex team has more than 2,200,000 customers in Latin America, Europe and Asia - primarily due to delivering first-class service. Libertex has more than 150 commercial instruments. In 2016, Libertex was recognized by Forex EXPO Awards as the best trading platform; and Global Banking and Finance Review named it the best trading application in the EAEU.
The English Speaking Distance Sales Group aims to drive organic revenue growth for Libertex by providing the best service to English-speaking customers around the world (Southeast Asia, Africa, India, selected European countries, and so on).
Our goal is to continue the expansion of Libertex worldwide in the English speaking sector for the benefit of our clients.
We're looking for a talented and experienced sales person to join our team who will be responsible for working with client bases using classical sales approaches and newest digital solutions to gain maximum results for the company.
You have experience in telephone sales, the ability and desire to communicate with people, an interest in financial markets, a desire to grow and develop in this direction.
If you are result-oriented and ready to work until the tasks are done, this position is for you.
If you are ambitious, with a proven track record of selling in the financial services, with analytical skills and ready to create successful sales strategies and capitalize on today's opportunities, this position is for you.
What Will You Do?
Your task will be to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients at all stages of the life cycle. Starting from the processing of applications coming from advertising campaigns and support with on-boarding new customers. Continuing to actively engage with existing customers to find the best solutions for them and increase their lifetime value for the Company.
Key Skills Required
- Minimum experience of 1 year in financial industry, customer service or sales
- Native or fluent English language
- Good or initial understanding of financial markets and financial instruments
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills
- To be passionate about the financial market
Additional Skills Preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Experience with CRM
- Team player
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Work in a place convenient for you (home office) and at convenient times (flexible schedule, provided that the tasks are completed)
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent career prospects
- Temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent for a successful individual
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈