Sales Lead Executive
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas Only
**This is a remote position, preferably in the US timezone.
Bit is looking for a rockstar to lead our sales!
Bit is the world's leading platform for modern web development. Introduced barely 18 months ago, Bit is already poised to become the modern web development industry standard, helping thousands of teams build and ship modern applications at unmatched speed and scale.
Today, and especially now, web application development is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing markets, valued at hundreds of billions of $. Every organization in the world, from tech giants to global banks and even small businesses, builds web applications to ship and market their products to billions of people around the world. Bit is how great companies aim to build performant applications together fast, and at infinite scale.
Bit's web development platform is a true game-changer. It is the first and leading tool in the world built for modern components, allowing developer teams to capitalize on new technologies to build and deliver component-driven applications with efficiency and scale never before possible. Bit is already being adopted by world-leading companies, including prominent F-100 names from tech, transportation, finance, health, and more industries.
Our company is fully distributed and works remotely, while our team members are located mostly in the US and IL. The company is funded at over $10M from world-class investors, including 4 Unicron-founders, to support the company's fast growth and success.
Our exceptional marketing and developer community is already reaching millions of web developers around the world, creating a massive inbound pipeline of organizations that seek to adopt our platform as their web development infrastructure for years to come.
As Lead of Sales at Bit you will face extraordinary market demand, a huge opportunity, and a fast-growing inbound pipeline of great customers, Bit is now building its sales operation. It is now looking for a person to own this operation, join and work closely with leadership, define and meet high sales goals, define and execute on sales strategies, recruit and lead the Sales operation and team, and take Bit's sales to its full potential in terms of revenues and business growth. Come and make this future your everyday life!
What you'll do
* Work closely with CEO and leadership to define, strategize, and accomplish fast-growing revenue KPIs.
* Turn an incredible existing inbound lead pipeline into a strong, optimized, and growing sales funnel. Strategize and execute identification, classification, engagement, process management, and closing of potential deals to grow revenues.
* Own the company's sales pipeline and process end-to-end. Successfully work with multiple stakeholders in customer organizations, including tech, business, and legal, to see the deal through from start to finish.
* Define and scale the sales team, workflows, and operations. Create a highly-effective team and a fast-growing operation.
* Work closely with engineers and solution architects to identify, prioritize, and provide for potential customer needs, to successfully initiate and complete customer PoCs, to create high-value accounts.
* Refine and translate information learned in the sales process into actionable items for Bit's product, marketing, and R&D teams, to help guide the product and marketing strategies to better facilitate sales and drive revenues.
* Be a truly passionate advocate of Bit and the modern web.
* At least 3-5 years experience as Sales Lead/Director/Head in a developer-facing platform or tools. Preferably experience in selling developers tools, cloud platforms, infrastructure as a service solution, and application development related solutions. You must be able to communicate with engineers and R&D managers to understand and provide for their needs, as your champions in potential customer organizations.
* Excellent business insight. You understand how to position, sell, and negotiate value, calculate return on investment, and you are deeply trained in every aspect of the sales and revenue generation, process.
* Successful track record in a technical sales environment and a proven ability to sell to R&D stack holders. Strong ability to demonstrate, communicate, and sell developer tools/infrastructures to developers.
* Deep understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and a demonstrated ability to create successful relationships across the business and technical functions, to see deals through.
* Passion to sell amazing tools hands-on. Ability to create a great team and scale a great operation.
* Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences (both verbal and written).
* you have an extreme sense of responsibility and accountability. We have ambitious goals, and you need you to execute relentlessly to "get stuff done".
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Americas Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈