XY Planning Network
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
XY Planning Network (XYPN) is the leading organization for fee-only financial advisors who want to serve their Gen X and Gen Y peers, providing comprehensive financial planning services for a monthly subscription fee and without product sales or asset minimums. The Network offers a virtual community for new and established financial advisors who want to serve a younger clientele, and provides its members compliance support services, marketing support, business tools and templates, and a wide range of technology solutions.
XYPN was nationally recognized as one of The 346 Best Places to Work in 2019 by Inc. magazine. In addition, we have recently earned accolades as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Montana and in the US by Inc. magazine. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the financial services industry.
About the Position:
As a Sales Intern on Team XYPN, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your conversational chops as the main “voice” of our website Chatbot. You’ll converse with prospective XYPN members, answering their questions and highlighting XYPN’s many benefits, all while striking a voice and tone consistent with XYPN’s brand. The goal? To drive more calls to the Sales Team and ultimately help grow the Movement.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Quite literally be the voice of XYPN’s Chatbot, monitoring it daily and engaging with prospective XYPN members
- Record daily interactions with prospective members and share all of your Chatbot adventures with the Sales Team
- Schedule Intro Calls for “highly interested” prospects—aka the advisors who just can’t wait to become XYPN members—on behalf of the Sales Team
- Other to-do’s as needed
Start Date: April 1 (this is not a joke ;)
Status: Part-Time, long-term (15 - 20 hours/week)
Location: Bozeman, MT or remote
Direct Reports: No
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: $15/hr
- Check out our sweet intern benefits here
- Company-owned laptop computer provided
- Please see our Policies and Procedures Manual to learn more about our company and benefit offerings
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Authorized to live and work in United States
- Currently enrolled in college (freshmen through seniors)
- Relevant experience or coursework in Business, Sales, or Business Development
- Superb communication skills, including an ability to convey tone through text
- A team player attitude—you’re the kind of person who collaborates, communicates, and documents so we all win together
- Cover Letter
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received
XY Planning Network believes that our team members, and the individual identities and experiences of our team members, are our key differentiators. We won't settle for mere acceptance of each other's differences because we maintain that our team is better because of our differences, not in spite of them. As such, our culture celebrates, champions, supports, protects, and thrives on our various and collective identity categories. XYPN is beyond proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈