3 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Yondo is the go-to platform for thousands of customers wanting to sell their live online video sessions and video on demand. Since launching in 2015, Yondo has helped top companies from startups to Fortune 500s grow their online business by leveraging our video ecommerce platform.
Yondo is at a pivotal point in its development. Now experiencing its most rapid growth to date, the Company needs an intern with a go-getter, hustler mentality. Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and motivated intern who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has sales experience and educated in outreach.
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team. The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work remotely and unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Sales Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or similar is helpful
- Strong self-motivation. high energy, positive-minded, quick learner, self-starter, multi-tasker
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Your own computer with a strong internet connection
- Ability to cope with sales rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why be a Sales Intern at Yondo?
- Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun
- Gain real-life sales experience
- Learn about our industry and the ways to grow a career in sales!
- Paid internship for qualified candidates
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to Yondo contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈