Sales Executive with Game Industry Experience
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Denmark
We deliver AI tools for the video game industry, and we're looking for a talented colleague to lead our sales efforts.
You will join our band of top class game developers and machine learning experts. By numbers we are not the biggest ensemble. But we are already proving we have the skills and products to play in the big leagues. We have delivered cutting edge projects for world class studios and we are now ready to to begin building a robust sales process.
We'll give you responsibility. Autonomy. And above all, challenges from the big studios who want to make a difference with their games. Their needs are dynamic and we are continually inventing new features for our products and services to support their success.
You have the experience needed to establish the foundation for our sales efforts, in collaboration with our CEO and the executive team, and can match our ambition to make modl.ai the leading provider of AI solutions for game studios.
You enjoy building something new and the many different tasks required to do it. You are hands-on, ambitious, results-driven, and will actively seek new sales opportunities to drive our growth. We welcome any ambitions to level up, perhaps towards VP of Sales.
We are currently 8 different nationalities and our company language is English.
We live in Copenhagen, Denmark, but you might not.
- You know the game studios and have an existing network in the ecosystem
- Proven B2B sales experience and ability to close tech deals
- Your talents and personality outweigh your location, but you live near one of the major global game development hubs or have a strong network there.
- Able to travel as needed (when safe to do so)
- Successful experience selling services to video game studios
- A fascination with technology and/or knowledge about machine learning
- Collaboration is core to our culture and you will join an international team of top class game developers, machine learning experts and AI researchers.
- Our early stage makes this a very exciting opportunity to have a large impact on both our business and AI tech in video game development.
- We offer an attractive salary package and opportunity to join our employee share program.
Are you ready to start a co-op game with some of the world's leading AI and machine-learning experts?
We can't wait to meet you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Denmark.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈