1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are
Sapper is a B2B sales engagement company based in St. Louis. What we do is simple: we get our clients sales meetings that result in closed deals.
What is it like to work at Sapper? Well, we've grown from 5 to 130+ employees in about 7 years while becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500 list) three years in a row. . Thrilling is probably a good word for it.
When it comes to developing yourself, supporting your team, and expanding the vision, we're unrelenting. We move fast and break things. Change comes from everywhere within our organization because the “from-the-top-down” structure has never been our thing.
We have fun while going above and beyond to push ourselves and our clients, giving and taking constant feedback, and appreciating the opportunity to grow and develop rapidly. We're a close team from all different backgrounds who enjoy a good challenge, a flexible work environment, and seeing the direct impact of what we can do.
The Sales Executive works directly as a part of the sales team and reports to the National Director of Sales and is primarily responsible for (1) closing prospective clients generating revenue for Sapper Consulting, (2) managing a full sales pipeline, (3) documenting all sales activities in Sapper's CRM, and (4) sourcing sales appointments through various prospecting methodologies.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage prospective clients by phone, video conference, or email
- Convert Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Manage a full sales pipeline
- Accurately document all sales related activities in Sapper's CRM
- Negotiate, manage objections, and represent Sapper in the best light in all sales activities
- Convert Sales Qualified leads (SQLs) to new customers (closed deals)
- With high integrity, set appropriate expectations with Sapper clients and prospects regarding our service model
- Partner closely with the service team to ensure proper client transitions to our service model
- Hit your monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for opportunities created and monthly net revenue
- Contact and conduct sales efforts for every Sales Accepted Lead (SAL) assigned to you by sales leadership and marketing
- Learn our technology stack (Hubspot, PandaDocs, Outreach, Google, and more) to become more efficient and effective at your job
- Attend and participate in all meetings and company activities assigned by your direct supervisor
- Timely, efficient and thorough completion of designated tasks
- Treat everyone with respect
- Remain open to criticism
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and outgoing
- Self-starter, results-oriented
- Proficiency with a wide variety of technologies including Microsoft Excel, web-based platforms, Hubspot and Google Apps
- Comfortable learning and working with new technology and software
- Must be able to hold self responsible for organization, timeliness, and focus on detail
- Able to communicate in an open, friendly, timely, and eloquent manner
- Work cooperatively with others and treat others with respect
- Interested in working with a quickly evolving and growing company
- Comfort with a casual but fast-paced work environment
- Sales experience required
- Sales skills, including but not limited to, negotiation, objection handling, prospecting, probing/discovery, pipeline management, closing
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and instructions for management
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Undergraduate Degree from an accredited institution strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience required
- Experience selling over the phone or video conference is preferred
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be capable of working in an office-based, collaborative environment to achieve business and departmental objectives
- Must be comfortable in a position which requires working exclusively on a computer for the majority of the day
- Must be capable of maintaining mental focus, attentiveness to fine detail, and workflow process for long periods of time
- Must be prepared to have critical conversations with clients in a daily basis
- Must be capable of working remotely as we navigate COVID-19
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈