1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We are Zego, a global insurtech scale-up providing cover that creates possibilities.
In an ever-changing world, insurance is struggling to keep up. Through the power of emerging technologies, we are creating fairer products designed for the 21st century.
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by our values, great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. Zego has grown rapidly over the past few years and our operating model with it.
In 2019, we closed our series B funding round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our product portfolio. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. In 2019, we were listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently in 2020, we were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 cohort and placed 9th on the Global Insurtech 100 - solidifying our place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and are motivated by change. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a distributed role so applicants can be based anywhere in the UK. Please note that you may, on occasion, be required to visit the London office so we can only accept applications from residents based in the UK.
The Sales Executive supports our customers directly via the phone and plays a key role in Zego’s growth. In this role you will work as part of a vibrant, collaborative, high performing team providing support and selling Zego’s insurance products to our customers. With Zego’s mission and purpose front and centre, you will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service via inbound and outbound calls.
- You will work remotely in this position
- You will build productive trust relationships with customers on the phone
- You will assess customers insurance needs and compliantly provide assistance and sell the appropriate Zego insurance product.
- You will work through the sales leads provided by making outbound calls to prospective customers
- You will input customer information and data provided into an in-house system
- You are comfortable working remotely
- You have proven experience of working within a target driven sales environment.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are obsessive about customer experience and act as a champion for our customer’s needs
- You have an eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- You're able to listen to customers needs, focusing in on their core concerns
- You thrive in a goal orientated environment
- You have an ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- You are a respectful team player who can manage their own time well, whilst prioritising team targets
- You are able to remotely work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Monday - Sunday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈