2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. As a sales engineer, you’ll work closely with our sales team to help them win opportunities. This will require participating as a subject matter expert on sales demos, writing sales scripts, leading sales training, optimizing email outreach messaging, and helping us to deliver impactful advertising copy. Additionally, you will work closely with product and marketing to provide roadmap recommendations and prioritization.
We strongly value previous sales and data expertise with food manufacturers. This role reports directly to the SVP of Revenue with ample opportunity for growth.
Signs of a great candidate for Crisp
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion - with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Signs of a great Food Analytics Expert candidate
- Sales experience. You have pre-sale experience working directly with customers to communicate the value of your product or service.
- In-depth experience at a food production company. You have a deep and nuanced understanding of the data needs and priorities for food or beverage companies and can clearly articulate our value proposition to potential customers.
- Expert at crafting sales messaging. You can convert product features and functionality into succinct sales messaging that will resonate with customers through ads, email sequences, and sales scripts.
- Ability to turn data into action. You have experience helping customers find critical insights from their food data that ultimately drive business decisions. You know the difference between data that is interesting vs critical to business success.
- Communicates clearly and with credibility. You are comfortable participating in webinars, videos, and other customer facing media to build our brand and establish Crisp as knowledge leaders in the market.
- Sales training. You have experience training sales teams, providing them with the messaging and tools they need to succeed.
- Ability to pivot and prioritize. In a dynamic environment, priorities often shift. You are able to adapt to change elegantly and reprioritize deliverables.
We are building a team with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. We’re looking for candidates that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈