Sales Enablement Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Perfect Search Media is looking for an experienced sales enablement specialist to partner with our sales and internal marketing teams to help drive top-line revenue for our agency. With an entrepreneurial spirit and understanding of both the sales and marketing worlds, you will bring innovative thinking and coaching moments to our team. This is a part-time, project-based position with the potential to bring on full-time.
The ideal candidate has successful experience creating innovative messaging, marketing collateral and outreach cadences that will drive initial engagement and appointments for our sales team. The ideal candidate will also help create messaging and material that will complement the steps of our sales cycle, leading to a higher conversion rate from initial outreach to Closed Won and every step in between.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take Perfect Search to the next level by utilizing your skills and creativity to position us as a results-oriented, data-driven partner that is unique in a very competitive space. We aren’t looking for run-of-the mill strategies. Innovative, creative, outside-the-box thinkers will definitely move to the front of the line!
- Partner with sales team to create email and LinkedIn campaigns that will excite prospects, encourage action, and set us apart from other digital agencies
- Partner with Internal Marketing team to create effective sales collateral and templated sales emails to generate interest and drive inbound leads.
- Partner with sales leadership to document role-specific processes that will drive increased efficiencies to help prove value to our prospects including unique value propositions, ROI models, outside-the-box strategies, etc.
- Help gather competitive intelligence and create competitive product briefs
- Participate in or lead development of marketing plans to enhance growth and assist in outreach/communications
- Other marketing or sales enablement projects as needed
- 2+ years in a marketing or sales enablement role
- Proven ability to build compelling content and collateral, ideally for a high-growth agency or similar
- Experience creating messaging to activate CMOs, VP’s of Marketing or Marketing Directors
- Experience developing content to appeal to marketing leaders within e-commerce, software, associations/non-profit and/or higher education preferred, but not required
- Experience with Hubspot Sales and Marketing hubs highly preferred
- Graphic Design skills a plus, but not necessary
- Must have a sense of urgency and high standard of accountability
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Proven ability to collaborate with a team as well as work independently
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈