Sales Enablement Intern
3 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: UK Only
Position Title: Sales Enablement Intern
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: UK Remote
Duration: 1 month (with a possibility of extension to 3-6 months based on performance)
BibliU is a digital learning platform that is changing the future of the multi-billion-dollar textbook industry. Our mission is to shake up higher education and make reading materials more accessible and learning more effective. We do this by making textbooks and monographs more affordable for students, so that in most cases, they are included in tuition costs. We have incorporated accessibility features to accommodate multiple learning styles and the different needs and preferences of each student.
BibliU has grown rapidly, and during this time we have created Europe's largest digital education content programme, in partnership with Coventry University. Upon entering the US market, we have secured the largest digital textbook programmes in the US with Phoenix and Grand Canyon Universities.
We are working with over 60% of universities in the United Kingdom, and are steadily growing in the US . We have recently raised $10 million in a Series A investment round (you can read more about this on Sky News and EdSurge) and have ambitious plans for continued growth and expansion.
The Sales Operations Intern will be responsible for supporting the sales team located in the US and UK with a variety of administrative tasks. We are looking for a smart, accomplished overachiever with the opportunity, pending performance in this position, to grow into future roles in the company. Many of our existing employees began their time with BibliU as interns. Necessary skills include strong writing ability, critical thinking, analytical capability with spreadsheets, and being a quick learner. Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Learn and maintain the administration of Salesforce.com
- Support the sales team with sf.com updates for accurate tracking and forecasting
- Maintain data accuracy in SF.com
- Develop needed reports and use these for forecasting and analysis
- Pipeline trend and health reports and analysis
- Coordinate and assist in the development of the sales playbook
- Document and share best practices within the sales organization
- Schedule blue sheet reviews
- Post blue sheets and notes to SF.com
- Schedule regular forecast reviews for CRO and sales
- Schedule training and product overview sessions as needed
- Maintain the agenda for the semi-weekly sales meetings
Support the Sales Team with Administrative Needs
- Preparation of Final Deal Sheets for invoicing
- Renewals and Upsells: proposals, pricing, customer communication, final deal sheets for invoice preparation
- Interaction with Customer Success to ensure implementations are smooth
- When needed, tweak proposals and interact with marketing for polishing
- Collect and share the team needs with the CRO
- Support free pilot programs from time-to-time by responding to first level inquiries and implementations and hand off to the sales team
- Completing content request forms for pricing
- Assist CRO in preparing monthly board reports
- SUPC tender quarterly reporting
Measures of Success:
1. Handle the myriad tasks in an organised manner
2. Work effectively with the sales team to address their administrative needs
3. Become proficient with Salesforce.com
4. Interact successfully with other departments as needed
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds, experiences and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and BibliU is committed to building an inclusive and supportive workplace where everyone can do rewarding work.
- Strong performance in university
- Bachelor’s degree or currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree
- Computer skills including the G-suite or Microsoft suite (docs, sheets, slides)
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Ideal Candidate also has:
- Strong understanding of technology - both BibliU product offering and SaaS sales tools such as the CRM-Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated academic and/or business achievement
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈