Sales Director, Financial Services
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
- As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, career growth, and fun.
- As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your vertical.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns. Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role.
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large or strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated experience identifying key decision makers and building relationships and champions.
- Intellectual curiosity & growth mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of sales experience at a technology/SaaS organization.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Training in “solution”, “customer-centric” or “challenger” selling.
- CRM system knowledge/experience.
- Understanding of customer and employee experience management
- Experience selling to Financial Service Enterprise accounts
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈