1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Adludio is a London headquartered technology scale-up with international offices currently in Singapore, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and Hong Kong. Adludio is the leading mobile creative platform for advertisers: we create, distribute and optimize campaigns at scale, using mobile-first technologies that engage people’s senses. We believe that mobile and next-gen devices deserve better advertising solutions that focus on amazing creative and meaningful brand-to-human communication. Our portfolio is environment-agnostic, and we deliver brand experiences across standard display (programmatic) and social channels. Our name, Adludio, means “to play” in Latin. That’s exactly what we believe, mobile ads should be – fun and playful.
We are looking for people to work remotely out of Atlanta, Florida, and Texas
Adludio is driven by three main cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we grow, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves:
- World class SERVICE levels that are firmly anchored in the “can do”.
- A diverse and respectful CULTURE that attracts the best in their field and drives a “pursuit of excellence”.
- Unwavering CREATIVITY that drives innovation and the spirit of “doing it better”.
Key Areas of Ownership
- Be an expert on rich media and be able to articulate Adludio’s USPs in detail
- Build effective relationships with both brand direct and agency partners
- Contribute and execute a go-to-market US Sales Initiative
- Assess potential business deals through RFP response and gain commitment
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
- Contribute to vertical efforts for a specific industry including prospecting, packaging and product feedback
- Partner with the Ad Ops team to service, maintain and grow current clients
- Co-lead training, QBRs, and overall education sessions on an as-need basis for clients
- Lead relationships with key programmatic demand partners (including advertiser and agency trade desks) to drive managed service campaigns
- Apply a disciplined, scalable approach to sales that includes setting and tracking measurable targets, process definition and execution, and clear exit criteria
- Refine (in collaboration with design) collateral being used by the sales team
- Deliver outstanding levels of service keeping clients informed & always adding value.
- Help develop a supportive, transparent and collaborative team culture.
To Succeed in this Role, you will Need
- 5 years of experience working in a rich media agency selling advertising campaigns (mobile experience a plus) with a qualifiable book of business and managerial experience
- A strong set of existing relationships with brands and agencies at all levels. Individual contributor, leveraging your existing relationships and building new ones across the US
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- Comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face-to-face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- This role offers a competitive full time permanent base salary plus commission based on experience.
- Huge growth potential within the organization.
- Team Events
- Client Entertaining
- Attend industry Events
*We are recruiting for the role now with anticipated start date of January 2021*
Adludio does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈