Sales Development Representative Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Sales Development Representative Manager (Remote)
Pear Deck is an Ed Tech startup headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, with remote team members around the country. We're driven by a mission to help teachers deliver powerful learning moments to every student, every day.
We are building a team of individuals who value inclusion, work according to our core values of truth, brilliance, humility, and determination, and are excited to apply their talents to creating something meaningful together. If you like the idea of being part of a mission-driven company working on big problems in education, join us!
We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to make accommodations.
This position reports to the Sales Director and will have responsibility for managing the Sales Development Representative (SDR) Team.
- Helping SDRs with the identification, development, and acquisition of new customers, including the establishment and daily management of a prospect sales-funnel program. Qualified prospects to be developed from incoming leads as well as targeted direct contact.
- Helping the SDRs establish and manage the key milestones needed to disqualify a prospect or move the prospect into the team's sales funnel with the applicable support.
- Support in the establishment of sales forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Team performance to sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Weekly team sales funnel progress reporting.
- Customer input to marketing regarding product and service improvements as identified from prospect contact.
- Three or more years of proven inside sales management experience.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining account relationships.
- Able to provide annual team sales performance to quota for all years of experience.
- Able to describe the process by which they were successful.
- Proven management experience in the Education industry.
- Five or more years of proven inside new business sales management experience.
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Unlimited PTO
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈