Sales Development Representative - Enterprise - US
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
Livestorm Sales Team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging, and converting qualified enterprise opportunities for the Account Executives.
You will report to our SDR Team Lead, and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with new Livestorm customers.
A successful Sales Development Representative will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term opportunities for Account Executives by engaging prospects in prospecting campaigns (calls, emails, social networks, events, etc.)
- Handling discovery calls with potential leads to deliver pre-qualified opportunities to Account Executives
- Understanding the customer needs and buying cycle to gather key insights (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing)
- Working in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Executives, Marketing, and Channel Partners in France to generate healthy opportunities and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Focusing on contacting and qualifying business accounts to achieve/exceed demand generation targets through sales tools and social networks
- Maintaining laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using our CRM
- Motivating and building extended prospects to utilise Livestorm's all-in-one video communication platform
For this Sales Development Representative - Enterprise - US role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experienced: Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota.
- Domain Experience: A good understanding of selling video communication platforms would be ideal however, a background in selling SaaS and identifying 5-6 figure deals is more important.
- Overachiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your targets across your geographic territory and have a track record in initiating 5-6 figure contracts. ● Amazing Salesperson: You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new contacts, nurture and expand the company's relationship within named accounts to maximize revenue.
- Excellent Communication: You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it in English (another language would be a huge plus - French and/or Spanish).
- Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with remote teams and clients to close joint business.
- Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic - disciplined and resourceful.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 20 days of paid vacation + US bank holidays
- Contract position (Independent contractor)
- Full remote
- Located in the US or able to work on PST/EST schedule
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈