Sales Development Representative, EMEA (Bridge)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
At Bridge, we are building the world's best ecosystem for Learning and Performance Management. Thousands of employees and employers use our products around the world, and we're always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
We are now hiring a world class Sales Development Rep to help us build new relationships and win new business across the EMEA region. This role can be based remotely in the UK but will require occasional travel to our London HQ.
In this role you will improve the organisations profitability by performing lead generation and qualification for the field sales organisation. The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility for introducing our Learning and Performance Management Solution to new clients. This is done through inbound response to leads and inquiries, outbound prospecting, social media and email campaigns, identifying target accounts, participating in marketing events, and assisting with early stages of the sales cycle. The SDR is responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly qualified opportunity quotas. Additionally, SDRs provide regular accurate forecasts, market insights, and update and maintain lead status and information using Salesforce.
- Drive & Competitiveness
- Contact prospects by phone, email, and social media to qualify potential customers and set up meetings with Account Executives
- Closely partner with sales leadership and marketing to deliver targeted marketing messages, initiatives, and lead generation campaigns, with precision and knowledge that is aligned with sales and marketing objectives
- Expertly qualify inbound inquiries to determine suitability to Bridge using strong communication and consultative selling skills
- Consistently log activities and keep Salesforce updated with pertinent information about the organisation and dialogue from prospect conversations
- Follow up with prospects after an attended seminar, marketing event, or campaign
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Open to feedback and development
- A minimum of 1-2 + years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling technology solutions
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frames
- Experience selling software products and services
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We're helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organisations transform culture.
Bridge is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit https://www.getbridge.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈