Sales Development Representative
Empire Flippers LLC
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) supports our team of Business and Seller Advisors to facilitate as many deals as possible. The person in this role will work directly with a small team (3-4 people) to identify, engage, and educate eventual buyers, focusing on developing early-stage leads into engaged opportunities to work with our Deals team.
- Outreach to potential clients who have indicated interest in buying or selling an online business;
- Help develop a strategic outreach program to contact leads who are not already engaged with Empire Flippers;
- Communicate with sellers on our Marketplace to better understand their business and answer buyer’s questions;
- Support the Business Advisor team to improve our engagement and conversion on every stage of our deal flow;
- Book qualified leads to our Business Advisor team who will then focus on developing offers and negotiating purchase agreements
- Communication Proficiency; You’re a problem solver. Selling a business is an intimate experience for most entrepreneurs, especially if it is the first business someone is selling or buying. This means you will face obstacles and challenges. It will be up to you to make sure those challenges are met head-on and solved.
- Interpersonal Skills; You genuinely enjoy forming meaningful relationships with other people, and your sense of humor can produce a smile even in tense situations. Others inherently trust you because of your authentic disposition.
- Negotiation Skills; You will need to be able to confidently tell the entire story of a possible acquisition. While investing in online businesses can bring great returns, it can also be a volatile space to play in. We respect our audience’s intelligence by telling them about both the risks and rewards.
- Ability to develop rapport, negotiate, and influence others;
- Inside or outside sales experience (preferred);
- Understand basic financial documents such as a Profit & Loss statement;
- Experience with a marketing and sales CRM such as Hubspot (preferred);
- You must be a good fit with us culturally;
- You must have a passion for travel, ideally outside your home country;
- You are hungry to learn and fun to work with;
- A background in sales, financial industry, e-commerce, or customer service experience is preferred but not required;
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom;
- You must be highly motivated, goal-driven, and coachable
This is a full-time position. Evenings, weekends, and working within different time zones may be required as job duties demand.
Our company is built on a culture of remote work, travel, and living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits! We aren’t going to chain you to a cubicle. You’ll be free to work anywhere that serves your lifestyle best (*see USA resident requirements below).
While we’re an Inc. 5000 company, we’re not a Fortune 500 company. You won’t be some badge number in the corporate machine. We will want your input and insight. As you gain more experience, we are going to rely on you to make our process better and smoother for our sellers while also helping to increase the number of high-quality businesses that go live on our marketplace.
You will be paid $3,000 USD per month during the probation period. Following probation, you will be gradually introduced to our compensation plan. Within 12 months, you can expect to earn $50,000 – $60,000 USD per year depending on performance, and have paid, international healthcare coverage.
*US resident requirements: we will accept candidates residing in Texas, Florida, or Colorado, as we are registered for payroll in these states. Otherwise, US candidates should plan to live abroad or have plans to relocate to Texas, Florida, or Colorado.
We have a no side project policy: we do not allow any ownership, association, or affiliations with online businesses or websites. If you are the owner of an online business, then you will be expected to either sell the business before you join us or sunset it upon accepting a job offer from us. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not apply.
A background check is required.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈