Sales Development Representative
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission is to empower teams with a new way to sell. As the first Revenue Execution Platform, SetSail focuses sales on small wins that lead to the big win. SetSail uses machine learning and AI to identify key buying signals that lead to successful deals. SetSail then tracks those signals and allows sales leaders to create automated programs that drive top rep behaviors. CROs and Sales VPs at companies like Dropbox, Cisco, and HubSpot use SetSail to increase attainment, accelerate ramp time, and improve win rates. Customers that use SetSail have 12% higher quota attainment, 25% faster ramp time, and a 15x ROI on sales incentives. Backed by leading VC firms, SetSail secured $26M in Series A funding to kick-off 2021 and has raised a total of $37M in VC funding to date.
We are scaling a world-class Sales Development Team to help grow our customer base. You will be a key member of our fast-growing sales team, responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and booking new customer meetings for the Sales team to close. In addition to working with a team of extraordinary colleagues, you will have the opportunity to be on the forefront of the “revenue execution software” category we are creating. You will have an opportunity to make a difference in how entire sales organizations operate. This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) to convey SetSail’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are, and challenges they face every day
- Empower and assist sales organizations at Fortune 1000 and fast-growing VC-funded companies with Revenue Execution
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to contribute to achieving the company’s revenue objectives
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Strong motivation to succeed and lead. You find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- High level of empathy & adept at mastering software tools
- You’re exhilarated by connecting with new people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- Background in sales, customer success, education, or hospitality
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- Proficient with our technology stack: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
SetSail Press & Blog
- Tech Crunch: Rethink Sales Compensation
- Business Wire: Reinvent How Sales Reps are Motivated and Rewarded
- CMSWire: Understand Which Data Is Right for Each Use Case
- Full Steam Ahead on Our Mission to Empower Every Rep
- How to Automate and Enrich Data
- Helping Reps stay Laser-Focused on what Matters with SetSail Accelerate
Why you’ll love SetSail
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help you get set up remotely
- Excellent Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental, and Spirit VSP vision]. We cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of the dependent price.
- Ownership - Company Equity
- Flexible Paid-time Off
- 401k Plan
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized
- Company game nights - bring your A-game!
- Amazing people and a great vision
Interested in learning more about SetSail? Please visit https://www.setsail.co/.
SetSail is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈