Sales Development Representative
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees' uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we're looking for individuals who have..
- Have around 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales and under your belt. You have a strong understanding of market trends and can easily take instruction on how to sell our graphic design service to different industries.
- Have proven success at generating interest and turning a scheduled interview into a converted client.
- You exude enthusiasm and are a full believer in how Design Pickle can change lives.
- Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
- Persistence, drive, and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to be consultative and communicate our value proposition effectively
- Experience working in a metrics/data-driven environment
- Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Business development experience is a plus
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you're walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what's expected:
- The Design Pickle Sales Development Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an immediate impact on our rapid growth within the Sales Team
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to identify, prospect and build a sales pipeline.
- Prospect and uncover new opportunities for Design Pickle
- Present Design Pickle's value proposition and product offerings to a wide range of agencies, marketing leaders and entrepreneurs
- Be an advocate for our culture and create brand awareness
- Leverage your industry knowledge to provide best practices for businesses looking to level up their graphic design game
- Stay up to date on internal product improvements to ensure messaging is timely and accurate
- Use hubspot.com to develop regular tracking and reporting of key performance metrics
- Work closely with the Account Executives to ensure successful client onboarding and account handoff processes
- Encourage transparency and align broader company initiatives with department goals
- Be a respected team player and maintain our collaborative and dynamic team culture
- Take on projects outside of the scope of day to day responsibilities as needed by the sales department
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class creative Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our creative company hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we're building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈