Sales Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Boon is a simple, meaningful way for creators to build their own video channel 🎥 On Boon, creators can create a place where they can connect directly with their community, build their digital business and be themselves for a living.
We're an early stage, high growth tech business from Denmark and after a lot of success in the Nordics and a successful launch in the UK we are ready to take the business to the next level 🚀 🇬🇧
Boon is seeking a Sales Development Representative for the UK market who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We’re looking for someone with sales experience and who is super excited to communicate Boon's mission and the benefits of using our platform. You are capable of independently identifying high potential prospects and managing early sales funnel activities.
The responsibilities includes, but are not limited to;
- Own the early sales funnel process, connect with leads, update CRM and book creator meetings
- Qualify and convince creators to start on Boon
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Become a Boon specialist, you will know the platform inside out and help educate our creators
- Use our CRM system to manage and track sales activities and reports
- KYM - Know Your Market - by becoming an expert in the Passion Economy and the different dynamics in the Creator space.
We expect that our new Sales Development Representative has:
- 1+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Success in a metrics focused role - consistent track record for meeting and exceeding objectives or targets
- Fantastic communication skills in writing, speaking and listening
- Understanding of workflow systems and processes
- Customer facing experience
- Entrepreneurial in mindset
- Excellent time management with strong organisational skills
- Social media savvy and knowledgeable about the social media landscape
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Curious and eager to learn
- Ambitious, highly motivated and driven
- “Less talk more action”
- Open and honest - transparency is key, and at Boon we live by this every day
- Is not afraid to be “thrown into the deep end” - sometimes we find ourselves in situations we haven’t been in before, but this doesn’t stop us, it motivates us to find a better solution
- Fluent in English
Why should you join Boon?
- Become part of a movement towards empowering creators to make a living of their passion
- Become part of an incredible journey in a fast growing and fast paced company where you ambitions rimes with unlimited career opportunities
- Annual trips to Copenhagen HQ (once travel re-opens)
- Remote working + the option to work with other members of the UK team from Soho House London
- Learning and development opportunities to support your professional and personal growth
- The ability to help shape our UK team as it grows
- The opportunity to identify and work with some of the UK's most exciting content creators
Boon is on a mission to empower creators to turn their passions into their livelihood.
On Boon, we’re creating a place where individuality and creativity is celebrated. Where unique knowledge and skills can be surfaced to people all over the world. Where creators are fueling a new model of human-powered commerce.
We started off in Denmark in 2019. Fast forward a year and a half later and we are successfully launched in the Nordics and the UK and now have our sights set on the global market. We're currently a team of 20 and are growing quickly. We would love for you to join the wild ride that is Boon - who knows where it will take you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈