Sales Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Property management is an industry bogged down by inefficient processes and misaligned incentives that create a poor service experience for owners (NPS 8). Today, technology is decoupled from operational processes, such as scheduling showings, back-and-forth communication and managing repairs. Additionally, property managers overpromise on rental prices to get people to sign and have no consequence for slow tenant placement, while owners have months of vacancy and lost income. These inefficiencies lead property-management incumbents (NPS 8) to have a 43-day vacancy average, much of which is unnecessary. This leads to an $86 billion annual economic waste in the U.S. alone.
Doorstead (DRE# 02089344) is pioneering a new class of risk-free property management (i.e. iRenting) that allows landlords to get a rental offer within hours. This upfront guarantee regardless of occupancy (e.g.: $5,500/mo starting in 28 days) is disrupting the property management industry with big data and technology operations. The company uses modern data science to efficiently model risk alongside operations technology that enables consistent high-quality service at scale. Doorstead eliminates vacancy risk, makes the market more efficient and gives property owners true peace of mind.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reimagine an entire industry and create the right way for today.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be integral to the Partnerships team and be the first person to speak with property owners interested in Doorstead. We're looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial and “builder's” mindset, who are passionate about customer happiness and are extremely detail-oriented.
- Provide a great customer experience for Doorstead's prospective customers
- Collaborate alongside Account Executives to qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive deals
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Conduct qualification calls with new customers
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Provide suggestions to the SDR team lead to improve external communication and internal processes
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience as a top performer (SDR, BDR, Customer Success/Service, Sales, Account Management)
- Exceptional verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings
- Comfortable using online platforms and fluent in CRM and pipeline management
- Impeccable organization, attention to detail, and ability to handle high volume and manage your own time
- Enthusiasm to call leads as soon as possible after they engage with us
- Self-motivation to make a certain number of prospect calls per day
- Organize and prioritize lead follow up and opportunity generation
- High EQ with ability to naturally build rapport and relationships with prospective owners
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Quick learner with ability to adapt and take initiative in a high-level in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Ability to think critically about how our team can continually improve scalable processes
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈