Sales Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Outsourced Doers division of The Doer's Way-one or the largest coaching company for women entrepreneurs around the world, is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world. Providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
The primary purpose of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to build relationships with our warm database of entrepreneurs and book high ticket business strategy sessions with our Sales Account Managers.
This is achieved through our proven phone-based sales process in order to hit daily, weekly and monthly sales targets. The role will require the SDR to be an excellent communicator in both voice and email and have a detail-oriented approach to the tasks they manage.
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are provided with warm opportunity lists to call each day with the intention of booking 3-5 qualified high ticket business strategy sessions a day.
The Sales Development Representatives (SDR) will work closely with the Sales Account Managers and will report to the Director of Sales. The outcomes of this role directly impacts revenue and client satisfaction.
- Contact current customers via phone to build relationships and book high ticket business strategy sessions with our Sales Account Managers
- Maintain a relationship with your client list (minimum quarterly touchpoint).
- Mentoring opportunities with the Director of Sales to develop salesmanship, role-play scripts and call flows, increase confidence and deepen product knowledge.
- Calendar management for SAMs Completing Assigned Tasks in our CRM and other Sales Tools within the promised timeframe.
- Other tasks as directed by your manager from time to time.
- In depth knowledge of The Doers Way product offering (developed in first 30 days)
- Knowledge of sales processes and communication techniques
- Knowledge of consultative sales and how to build rapport and trust quickly
- Ability to achieve Sales Targets and KPI's
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, mature communication style
- Active listening skills
- Can drive self towards results and solutions
- Confident presenter in a one-on-one telephone sales environment
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Technical skills in CRM management and sales tools
- A positive ‘can do' attitude and a willingness to grasp opportunities
- Coachable and able to continually develop and grow sales skills
- Able to embrace new challenges and the constant change that comes with a rapid growth organisation.
- Passion to work within a high performance-based, driven team
- 2+ years of phone sales experience (required)
- Experience in appointment setting is advantageous
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in selling to markets who are at least 50% female
The Perks! What's in it for you?:
- You'll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
If you are interested in applying for this position, just hit the “Apply” button below.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈