Sales Development Representative
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is looking to make an impact in the SaaS space with a successful technology company. This role will partner with our Account Executive team to build and implement a prospecting strategy to develop leads into opportunities, along with other cross-functional teams, including AE, Customer Success, and Marketing. This position relies heavily on hunting for new leads, engaging prospects, setting qualified sales appointments, and building demand for our product. This role is ideal for individuals looking to advance to closing positions as a career path. This role can be based out of our Tampa, FL or NY, NY office or remote.
How You’ll Help Us Succeed
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Articulate our value proposition to assess a fit with prospective customers' business needs
- Partner with Account Executives to identify companies that fit our ideal customer profile and proactively prospect into those target verticals and accounts
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Setup meetings and demonstrations with prospective customers with Account Executives
- Help create a database of CRM intelligence by consistently logging activities, updating information, adding contacts, and entering new accounts
- Work with the Account Executive team to explore and develop account strategies and demand generation activities to specific vertical markets
- Help create Sales and Marketing campaigns
- Clearly understand our current and new product, pricing programs, and planned or roadmap feature or product offerings
- Leverages infographics within a lead generation tool to help create more effective individual prospecting
- Experienced in using social media tools to create prospecting opportunities
- Provide support to the Account Executive team as needed
- 1-2 years experience as a Sales or Business Development Representative or similar role
- Excellent phone, writing, and time management skills
- Hands-on experience working in sales (including cold calling) a plus
- Track record of meeting goals and metrics
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Motivated individual, committed to your goals
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- High energy, self-starter
- Coachable and open to learn, grow, and excel in any role
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program - Our profit sharing plan provides a target profit goal for the entire company on a yearly basis. If the goal is met, the company distributes a percentage of the profits to employees.
- Partial remote work and flexible schedule options
- Generous Vacation & PTO
- Health, dental and vision Insurance & flexible spending account
- 100% company-paid insurance option for individuals
- Retirement plan - company-funded pension and defined benefit plan along with a self-directed 401K
- Laptop - Mac or PC? It’s up to you.
- Paid family leave (12 weeks)
- Fitness allowance - Company reimburses up to $50/month of the cost of a gym membership, a fitness class, a personal trainer, or sports league
- Charitable gift matching
- Company matches up to $1,000 in donations to 501(c)(3) charities per year
- Continuing education benefit - Company reimburses up to $1,000 per year for the cost of job-related certifications, professional memberships, and coursework
- Coworking stipend - Company reimburses the cost of your coworking space up to $100 per month
About Spytec GPS
Spytec GPS is a telematics company with a focus on providing both top-quality tracking devices and powerful GPS software. We have offices in New York City, Tampa, Florida, and Greenville, South Carolina. Our purpose is to build location-based tools and services that ensure our customers have the sense of security they deserve, whether they are an individual or a global enterprise.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈