Sales Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Hello there! Thanks for being here. This is one of the most important roles for us that's why we are really glad that you stopped by to give it a glance! We are searching for somebody who excels in having online conversations, a master in finding new potential business opportunities, resilient, having a positive outlook that isn't put down by a tough interaction or a rejection. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
You will take care of hundreds of SanityDesk prospects every week to ensure they understand the value of using our product. You will mainly connect with new prospects who have already opted into the sales process through our masterclass on tech life business launch (https://sanitydesk.com/techlife-build-your-business). At first, your main responsibility will be to schedule the appointments with the sales executives team, then the scope will be exceeded. We just have a big demand on our product that we gotta respond to immediately.
Why this role is important
We are trying to build an exceptional team of smart, open-minded people united around similar values and beliefs that every SoloPreneur in the world should have access to digital solutions allowing them to compete with the biggest players online. We officially launched in February 2020 and made it through the pandemic – strong. We've been developing the product, secured smart money from investors in the USA, and grew the team from 7 to 20 people. Now we are taking the next step with plans to steadily expand and you will play an important role in this process. And it's not just words – your contribution will really make a difference and that's why we offer shares in the business for joining us early on and helping us to succeed.
Currently 3 members – till the end of the year most likely 6-10. The team is still small but is growing as we have very effective marketing strategies. So you will be expected to stay proactive and act independently. Your contribution will have a direct influence on which direction we follow as a Sales department. We will regularly synchronize and work shoulder to shoulder tackling some of the most exciting challenges! We can't wait to talk to you!
As a result of this position
You will learn advanced sales techniques and strategies. You will become a seasoned Project Manager and Business Development Expert.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in ENGLISH
- Ability to jump on a pre-sales call and deliver engaging product presentation
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with different sales prospecting techniques like inbound / outbound sales: cold calling, cold emailing, nurturing campaigns, and social outreach
- Experience working with tools like sales CRM, Linkedin Sales Navigator, technographic tools
- A reasonable understanding of sales performance metrics
- Fluent English
- actively listen to each conversation with the prospect, interrupting when they need clarification and ask probing questions that allow them to explore the buyer's mind
- having the ability to optimize time to improve sales productivity and create an environment for high performance
- Prospecting skills
- ability to understand the prospect's business model; analyze if our product is a good fit, and educate leads on how your solution can help solve and improve their business
SanityDesk is a small, wisely-growing, human-centric startup, so you'll likely get experience on quite a few different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers (qualification of leads). Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services, learn about prospect's industry, sales process, competition, and compelling events to make effective and meaningful conversations
- Find ways to connect with prospects
- figure out different approaches how to reach out to potential leads, or promptly follow up with those who have inquired about our company
- Contact potential prospects through calls and emails
- get on pre-calls with pre-selected leads to present our company and set up the ground for the Sales Executives, send nurturing emails to get as much as possible out of the leads list
- Setup quality meetings and appointments for Sales Executives
- schedule meetings, and make sure they take place, write down the list of questions to ask during the call, or create a sales call script to qualify or disqualify leads, and set up quality meetings with sales executives
- Guiding customer discovery process
- throughout communication, manage to understand what is the potential of developing relationships with customers, decide which relationships should be prioritized
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Measure progress of work and conclude what would be the right next steps based on collected data, Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Experiment: this is a startup so we can test different solutions!
We believe that small and medium companies should have equal chances to grow and succeed. That's why our mission at SanityDesk is to help small business owners build, manage, and scale their entire business online with our all-in-one digital platform.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment where we challenge the status quo of how traditional business is done. Our focus is on trust and respect. If you want to work remotely, that's great. If you want to work near others, that's cool too. Our team is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You just need the skills, drive, and the ability to deliver to succeed in this role
We believe in small teams. Small teams are nimble and fast. Small teams mean little bureaucracy and less management while getting more things done.
We search for smart creatives who despite limited resources having the right approaches, tools, and provided with freedom are able to do amazing things!
OUR ENVIRONMENT AND VALUES
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at SanityDesk agree to accept our Value Statement. According to it, these are the key components to make a truly exceptional environment:
- We believe that trust is essential to a culture of innovation
- We build clarity through transparency
- We believe mistakes are acceptable as long as we own them
- We use empathy in our day to day communication
- We accept imperfection – no one is perfect and nobody knows everything
- We are always eager to experiment and learn by doing
- We choose positivity (over negativity)
- We appreciate, show gratitude, and celebrate the little victories
- We accept that others have a right to share their beliefs and thoughts
- We are always open to receive constructive feedback
- We choose the best ideas over hierarchy
- We aim to give back to the communities that made us possible and make the world a better, more sustainable place
- Shares in the company from day 1
- An environment of trust and compassion where your opinion matters
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A bunch of new technologies to learn and use
- An incredible team of like-minded, highly skilled people
- An opportunity to experiment with your ideas, learn and grow with the company
- A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with established funding
- A chance to widen your expertise working with domain knowledge experts on different areas of the business
- Ability to build a company that follows certain values one of them being focused on “giving back to the communities that made us possible and making the world a better, more sustainable place”
- Standard stuff like sick leave and paid vacation
- Our Job Opportunities and What We Offer
- Our Culture and Values
- Our Story and Mission
- Our Products
- SanityDesk Website
In case of any questions please contact our VP of People & Culture – Daniel, dropping an email to people[@]sanitydesk.com
SanityDesk is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our Value Statement provides guidance for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allows us to make a product that serves an international audience.
While we try our very best to get back to every candidate as soon as possible, due to challenges caused by the global situation, please allow for additional time and know we're doing everything we can to be as efficient as our resources allow us to.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈