Sales Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
At Genestack, we are tackling the underlying computational and scientific challenges of bioinformatics in order to provide researchers with software tools that will streamline the discovery process and drive forward precision medicine, drug development and bioinformatics research. Our clients are global blue-chip pharma, leading research institutions and hospitals.
Genestack is looking for a conscientious and resilient Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us build our business. We are growing year on year and need an increased flow of qualified leads for our sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to establish a career in sales and flourish within an exciting and highly-driven life science software business.
The right candidate will:
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts and contacts
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions
- Schedule discovery calls for our sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process; consisting of phone, email, and social media touches
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Strive to continuously improve our sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Assist the team with sales admin tasks
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
- Understand the role of genomics and other omics data in life sciences
Prior lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience is a plus but not required
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SDR:
- Ability to speak with people in a wide range of roles within organisations and ask intelligent questions
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organised and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to think critically
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
Your career growth at Genestack
As a fast-growing company in the exciting intersection of big data, technology, and multi-omics, you will be:
- Enabling data-driven transformation for leading life sciences organisations
- Supported by professional training and mentoring schemes
- Have the ability to grow in your role as our market presence grows in turn
- Trusted with plenty of pivotal opportunities and responsibilities
- Building a diverse and far-reaching professional network
- Well-compensated with company-performance bonuses, health services, and pension contributions
If you feel that this excites you and you meet these criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Cambridge, UK; remote locations are considered
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Genestack is expanding internationally, creating opportunities for individual career growth. Now is a great time to get involved. Learn more about our culture, values and the team at http://www.genestack.com/careers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈