Sales Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our client is a world leader in APM and rated as a top 10 global vendor for continuous application performance monitoring helping businesses across the globe transform IT service delivery into a competitive advantage and a center for productivity, growth and profit. Providing end-to-end visibility – from users to servers to networks and storage - their award-winning technology provides organizations with a 360-degree view of their entire IT infrastructure. This single pane of glass view allows enterprise IT teams to collaborate easily and solve key user-visible problems. Unparalleled visibility also allows IT architects to determine how to right-size and optimize their IT infrastructures for maximum ROI.
About the role:
Our client is recruiting aggressively to bring Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in multiple geographies covering major metros in the United States to sell their industry coveted APM solutions in the B2B/Enterprise space. This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will be situated in the North East or Mid-Atlantic.
- Ability to source prospects and carry them through the lifecycle of sales
- Ability to nurture leads through qualifications
- Participate in demos, POCs, quotes, closures with prospects
- Source qualified leads that will lead to pipeline opportunities through a combination of inbound follow-up and outbound activity
- Willing to aggressively grow the top of the funnel pipeline with qualified leads and nurture them to closure
- Consistently grow a database of prospects
- Proactively manage and track all activities in CRM
- Achieve monthly/quarterly targets
- Work closely with other sales, technical and marketing teams within the organization
- Highly motivated, proactive, driven, and self-starting individual
- 4+ years' experience in an SDR, and/or BDR role B2B focused
- Drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The ability to communicate value proposition over the phone is required
- Strong work ethic with the ability to dial out 20+ calls a day is required
- Team player
- Experience working with leading-edge CRMs
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree a plus
- Application Performance monitoring sales experience is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈