Sales Development Representative
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland
If you have no problem talking on the phone and you are in your element during video calls, and you are great at convincing people to buy into your vision, this job is for you!
- actively building the GetResponse sales pipeline in the EMEA region through identifying potential clients and by gaining information about them
- generating SQOs (Sales Qualified Opportunities) through LinkedIn, industry websites, cold calling, cold emailing, etc.
- organizing discovery calls and qualifying leads based on various criteria
- responding to enquiries by phone, chat and email
- daily work with the CRM system in order to keep information up-to-date and optimize sales funnels
- direct responsibility for lead generation for an assigned market (country, industry)
- regular reporting of current tasks and their statuses
- consulting in relation to the current best practices in email marketing and marketing automation
- basic experience in sales or customer service
- proficiency in English (at least C1 level in speaking and writing)
- great knowledge and ability in surfing the internet and looking for the answer to any question that arises
- the ability to convince people to follow your train of thought
- determination and consistency in reaching set goals - the word “no” only pushes you to work harder
- you can deal effectively with deadlines, and you are set on working to reach results
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sports card fund
- language classes
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈