Sales Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That's why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they work.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform how they work with their nonprofit partners. The end result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative who's passionate about helping foundations adopt new technology to support their grantmaking. This is an opportunity to join a company where you can contribute meaningfully to our clients' success and engage with forward-thinking leaders in philanthropy.
As a Sales Development Specialist, you'll execute a product-led sales strategy by introducing the GivingData platform to grants administrators and foundation leaders. You'll be focused on qualifying leads, engaging with prospects, building a pipeline of opportunities, and closing new business.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Vigorously pursue opportunities to build a pipeline of well-qualified prospects, while cultivating trusted relationships with foundation decision makers.
- Articulate value in competitive situations and nurture opportunities that require strategic thinking and technical and sector knowledge.
- Close new and expansion business at or above your target sales goal.
- Follow established sales methodologies, and keep accurate, up-to-date records of your activity in our CRM (Hubspot).
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your segment of our target market.
- Provide market feedback and insights to leadership, product, and marketing teams.
- Identify client needs and opportunities that can inform our product development roadmap.
- Operate with a strong growth mindset and consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic to prospects, clients, partners, and colleagues.
- 2+ years of software sales experience with a track record achieving performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of the SaaS software market, preferably in the nonprofit or public sector.
- A high degree of comfort in business meetings, with excellent presentation and communication skills and a strong ability to demonstrate product features and capabilities most relevant to clients.
- Experience selling technology services or custom software solutions is a must.
- Highly motivated to thrive and work independently for a fast-growing company where all team members work remotely.
- Be willing to do what needs to be done to grow a business that is committed to social impact with high standards of ethics and professionalism.
Why join GivingData?
- We are a purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations
- You will benefit from the flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone
- We offer
- Competitive compensation with bonus payouts tied to performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈