Sales Development Representative
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
What We Value
Do you have a vibrant presence, are full of excitement, eager to learn and grow, and full of dreams to create a fantastic experience for our customers? Then you are the type of person that fits into our culture at Endless! We want people who genuinely live our core values by being themselves. Everyone brings a unique element to our company, so show your uniqueness! At Endless, we are innovative, eager, event-driven professionals who have a higher purpose beyond just collecting a paycheck. Still interested?
Working At Endless
This is a full-time position working at a minimum of 40 hours a week. Generally, you will be working when you feel most productive and when work is required. Due to the nature of this position you may be required to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends.
You might be curious, where will I work? You will work in the place in the world that makes you happy, that inspires you daily, and helps you to become the person that you wish to be. You will work with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and service. Want to learn more about working remotely? Do a quick Google search for “remote work”, read How to Find and Get Hired for a Remote Job and The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work
Our Sales Development Representative position is responsible for bringing Endless new clients through qualification and selling. By assessing leads and determining if our services are a match, this position responds to incoming opportunities quickly and assist our account managers in obtaining new opportunities. This position will be held accountable for:
- Responding to incoming opportunities immediately who have identified that they wish to work with Endless
- Qualifying leads generated on our website over the phone.
- Discovering a lead's needs and offering solutions to those needs
- Consulting with clients to make their event planning process easier
- Handing off qualified leads/opportunities to account executives who build quotes and proposals for the opportunities
- Setting up and managing lead scoring inside of Hubspot to better identify which leads to talk to first
- Training the smarketing team on the lead scoring system
- Utilising social selling to reach new leads and close existing leads
- Become a subject matter expert in technical production and audiovisual services for events
Want to learn more about the job?
As you should know by now, at Endless, we love to learn & grow, so assuming you are excited about this opportunity and want to learn more about what makes someone successful in this position, we recommend the following resources:
- Read “6 Tips To Be A Successful SDR”
- Read the Hubspot sales blog to see many of the tactics that we use to sell
- Read the book: The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
- Read the book: The New Rules of Sales and Service by David Meerman Scott
- Get inbound certified our company is designed to be help to our personas and how we bring together sales and marketing to create Smarketing
- Get inbound sales certified to learn how we call and educate our customers
- Get inbound marketing certified to understand how we will generate leads for you to call
- Take a class on technical meeting and event production (or find blogs & podcasts on the topic)
- Get certified in Digital Event Strategy with PCMA's Digital Event Strategist certification
- Read our content from our blog and resource library, after all; they are what will be generating your leads
Let's be honest. When going down this list, if you can't whole-heartedly say "That's me!" to all of these, we recommend you look at other positions within the company first.
- 1-2 years of service-based sales experience
- Proven track record exceeding sales quota
- Passion, excitement, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Ability to educate the leads on potential solutions to their problems and being a subject matter expert
- Excellent organizational skills to follow-up with previously contacted leads
- You will be required to get inbound certified and inbound sales certified through Hubspot during our hiring process. Apply and start working on your certifications.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Fast and reliable internet connection & computer
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness and desire to be part of the foundation of a growing company
- Strong fit with the Endless culture and unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- CRM (Salesforce, Highrise, Hubspot CRM, etc.) experience
- Experience in Inbound sales
- Experience in virtual events or creating online communities
- Experience in events specifically technical event production & audiovisual services for events
Benefits Working At Endless
Working for a rapidly growing, culture-based company allows each employee the freedom to work and provide creative input to help move Endless to the top event production company in the nation. That alone has been an enticing offer for our staff, allowing each of our members to expand and strengthen their skills and network. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Endless:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance from United Healthcare & Beam
- Retirement contribution programs
- Work anywhere in the world that you wish
- Super flexible working hours (autonomous work with daily check-ins)
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave
- Slack is our central communication tool.
- With a national presence, we offer many travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Opportunities to create thought leadership content such as blogs, videos or podcasts to become an event industry influencer
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops for personal and professional growth through the company
- Culture is a large part of our business, promising each employee a fun and inviting atmosphere
- Culture contribution along with performance and pay are continuously evaluated, giving everyone control and fast advancement with the company
- Endless will offer new job opportunities to current staff members before opening to outside applicants
Compensation Working As A Sales Development Representative
As a sales development representative, we want you to control your own destiny that is your advancement and compensation. While this role is entry-level, we know some sales representatives can move extremely quick and grow extremely quickly as well- so we designed our compensation model to match that. With that being said, the starting salary for this position is $30,000 plus commission on sales. However, based on goals and performance, you can be making upwards of $70,000 base plus commission on sales. If you hit those goals within your first year of working at Endless, your base and commission structure will be adjusted.
Learn more about our client, Phoenix Comicon
Phoenix Comicon is an excellent example of how the sales team can create a great customer experience. Being knowledgeable and helpful allows the customer to trust you and provide the ideal service for your event. Take note to see how large events like this had multiple points of contact so sometimes selling is not just a matter of closing the deal with one person. Want to learn more about our other clients? View our work page on our website.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈