Sales Development Representative
6 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Are you looking for a chance to succeed in a sales role?
Come and work with a company that offers a world class cloud-based communication systems to its partners! Versature is Canada's #1 business phone solution. We provide leading communication tools to businesses across the country, and support them with effective and compassionate customer service. As a leader in the Canadian TelCo industry, Versature is always looking to grow fast and has history of advancing our team members careers.
Our Sales Development Representatives are a vital part of our business. They are provided the opportunity to impact our business right from the start and launch a career in tech sales. While we offer all the tools you will need for success in this role, we also provide meaningful autonomy. If you are excited to pick up the phone, work hard, and learn, you will be very successful in this role!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will help Versature generate revenue by building relationships with potential clients. The SDR generates qualified and engaged leads for Versature. Researching, prospecting and qualifying contacts for our sales team. Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Cold calling (between 80-120 dials a day).
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads in various verticals and geographic locations across Canada.
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
Working closely with the SDR Manager in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity. Reporting to the SDR Manager, the Sales Development Representative works closely with not only the SDR team but the sales and marketing departments as well.
What we're looking for:
- Tenacious, hard-working, highly organized and self-motivated. (A true Hunter Mentality)
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong listening and communication skills (phone and email)
- Always curious to learn more and dive deep into conversations.
Bonus points if you:
- Have used Salesforce before (or another CRM)
- Have previous sales experience (cold calling)
- Have customer service experience.
$40, 000.00 base + commission
On Target Earnings: $55, 000.00 - $60, 000.00 per year (uncapped commissions)
What Versature has to offer...
- Ability to work remote.
- Annual Health and Wellness benefits.
- Optional insurance.
- A modern office (stand-up desks, collaborative rooms, green/outdoor space).
- A no-stigma approach to mental health and well being.
- Office dogs!
- A work hard/play hard mentality (foosball, volleyball, hockey, yoga, beer o'clock, bbq's).
Versature is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈