Sales Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Engage and qualify warm inbound leads and pass on opportunities to the Inside Sales Representatives through Salesforce
- Run weekly webinars for freemium users introducing them to DrChrono and the solutions we have for their needs using Zoom
- Maintain relationships with our prospects and users until their ready to qualify
- Consistently meet team objectives by achieving your qualification quota
- Work closely with the sales team on key projects like grassroots marketing, competitor matrixes, and consumer research to optimize the sales process
- Customer service experience or in a customer facing role (optional)
- Cold calling and lead generating experience (optional)
- Experience using Slack, Zoom, G Suite, and/or Docusign (optional)
- 1+ year experience using Salesforce (optional)
- Proficient using Apple products -- our software is iOS based!
- A genuine passion for building a rewarding career in sales
- A passion and awareness in health, the healthcare industry and SaaS technology
- Ability to communicate professionally with suppliers and customers on the phone
- Strong and resilient sales work ethic and an ability to bounce back in the face of rejection
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant startup environment
- 4-year college degree or relevant work experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈