Sales Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning.
We are looking for a highly motivated As a Sales Development Representative interested in kick starting their career in sales or customer success. You’ll do the important work of qualifying leads to help Account Executives win new clients and, thereby, help create meaningful work for talented people in developing countries. Your goal is to generate and qualify high-quality leads and then set appointments our Account Executives. You’ll be a student of technology sales with a strong desire to “grow like bamboo” in your career with us including promotion opportunities within your first year. You will be exposed to technology companies from seed-stage software start-ups, to large, multinational technology corporations. You will gain experience working hand-in-hand with one or more of our partnered companies during your tenure pitching software products to leaders and influencers in a variety of industries.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the Sales Development Team who help qualify leads, Account Executives to win new clients, our Client Success team who manages Client relationships, our Delivery team who serves our clients, and our Marketing team who helps us tell our story. Your leads will include venture-backed high growth startups and established enterprise players who operate on the cutting edge of technology by developing artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, and more.
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads - 40+ per week through calls, emails, and social media. Strive to obtain our hustle metrics of 150+ dials and 250+ emails per week
- Communicate CloudFactory's value proposition quickly and effectively to engage your audience through calls, voicemails, and emails
- Meeting, and exceeding where possible, monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales teams on strategy to meet sales goals
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Once prepared, conduct the discovery calls to qualify leads
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to specific leads and properly document and track all activity in Salesforce.com
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills and gaining experience talking to executive level managers at large companies
The right person for this role is entrepreneurial at heart with the desire to be coached while also working independently. You’ll be rewarded with uncapped sales compensation plans, recognition, personal development opportunities, and excellent benefits.
- A Bachelor's degree
- B2B Sales experience desired but not required OR strong desire to begin a sales career
- Ability to work with autonomy and make good decisions to grow your business
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close new clients with consistency
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- Demonstrated sales productivity skills (CRM, organization, forecasting, attention to detail)
- Strong track record of achieving results and taking on new responsibilities
- International work/life experience or passion is a plus
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself
- You want to belong to a winning team and add value for those around you
- You build trusting relationships with co-workers and clients
- You like to work hard to pursue your passions
- Competitive compensation
- Work from Home. We are 100% distributed at this time
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, vision care, and 401(k)
- Accident and disability insurance
CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform specializing in Digitization, Managed Crowd-sourcing, Image Annotation, Image Labeling, Cloud Labor, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Video Labeling, Video Annotation, Outsourcing, Data Processing, Data Labeling, and Workforce Solutions
CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office data work. As a leader in the Impact Sourcing movement, we aim to connect 1 million people to online work, while raising them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. Our workforce is recruited from talent “hot spots” around the globe such as Nepal and Kenya where we can hire the best and brightest in areas where there are thousands of talented people, but limited opportunities for meaningful and sustainable employment.
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈