The Finance & Insurance, Sales Compliance Consultant will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to establish and demonstrate exceptional industry and regulatory knowledge through onsite field audits, deal jacket reviews and employee trainings. The objective of the consultant is to help minimize risk and increase profitability for the client.
The consultant develops and maintains relationships with dealer management, compliance officers, human resource personnel, and other dealership staff. The position requires a person who is comfortable connecting with clients face-to-face, as well as by phone and e-mail.
Functions of the Finance & Insurance, Sales Compliance Consultant position will grow and change as KPA grows, so it’s a perfect opportunity for career growth and the ability to get in on the ground floor of an expanding department at KPA.
In the first 30 days you will:
• Shadow our teams’ consultants and learn the process on how to properly conduct a KPA Sales and Finance Audit
• Learn the Vera Suite system thoroughly and learn to use the hand held in the field
• Attended multiple in person meetings and webinars on the Sales and Finance product
• Inherit a customer service base and quickly establish relationships with Mangers and Management teams across many different dealerships.
In the first 60 days you will:
• Complete new hire orientation training to be fully operational as a KPA F&I Consultant, using KPA technology to perform audits on a handheld device.
• Perform your first in person presentation to our complete district on the ever changing Compliance responsibilities for a dealership and how our product line is crucial.
In the first 6 months you will:
• Establish and demonstrate exceptional industry and regulatory knowledge through onsite field audits, employee training, and regulatory interaction
• Organize client visit schedule to maximize travel efficiency based on local and distant client groupings and service frequency
• Assist with and/or prepare various compliance documentation as needed
By the end of the first year you will:
• Help communicate and implement sales and finance management compliance systems
• Support the ongoing growth of the company by performing exceptional customer service, documenting and submitting 20 referrals or sales leads per year to your area Account Executive
• Be responsible for promoting productive relationships with dealer group management for KPA clients and State Dealer Association Management.
Performs other duties and fulfills other responsibilities, as assigned.
As an F&I Consultant, you are expected to develop and maintain internal and external relationships with:
• District Manager, District Supervisor, staff colleagues, and other members of KPA management team
• District clients, potential clients, dealer group management and state dealer associations
• 2+ years automotive dealership experience required, and or banking or lending financial experience, sales experience is a plus in any retail field
• Understanding of dealership sales & finance processes along with compliance experience a must
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, including MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Understanding of handheld devices and able to learn new tools.
Education: High school diploma
Effective communication skills, in-person, in writing and by phone.
Professional, collaborative and persuasive when interacting with clients
Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment combining both the independence of working from a home office while professionally representing KPA.
Ability to self-start and self-motivate
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Keen interest and aptitude in learning Federal and state specific regulations imposed on the automotive dealership industry
Strong ability to multi-task and quickly shift priorities
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Ability to manage accounts efficiently and document all activities in CRM