Sales Associate & Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
LEAP Enterprises is a stealth Seattle-area technology company solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Consumer identity privacy.
In today's world of digital and physical transactions, LEAP creates a responsible way for individuals to interact with people and businesses. Our novel approach protects and empowers the individual while reducing the fear associated with how information is used and shared by today's largest global companies.
There is an imperative in the business community today to quickly and reliably know that you are who you say you are while protecting the data you share with them. LEAP explores the technology and biology of privacy, combining user experience, machine learning, psychology and more to provide the best solutions in the business of privacy.
Today's enterprises must move quickly to earn and retain your business while staying one step ahead of the ever-changing data privacy landscape. LEAP needs you to help partner with organizations and individuals to provide leading-edge solutions in the race for privacy protection. LEAP has several Fortune 500 customers across industries and building an all-star team that will change the game.
"Okay?" You might be asking. It's great to talk about the business of privacy, but... what exactly are these solutions you're building? …We can't tell you quite yet.
Our job is to keep our work out of the wrong hands. But more than that, we need people on our team who believe in the mission to safeguard privacy amidst 21st century interactions. It's more than a job, it's a movement on the frontlines of privacy and commerce affecting tens of millions every year.
Sales Associate & Analyst - will work with the Sales Team, Sales Management, and Sales Operations to evaluate sales motions and uncover leading indicators to assist the Sales team in becoming more efficient, productive, and help accelerate sales growth. You will be responsible for project managing sales opportunities with the sales team to make sure no items fall through the cracks and that there is always a documented next step.
Before making any big decisions, are you someone who crunches data and looks at something from every possible angle? Do you think in spreadsheets and graphs, and have a natural curiosity to find the “why” in situations? Do you strive for predictable outcomes? Do you have strong project management skills? If so, this job would be perfect for you!
The Sales Associate & Analyst position will collaborate closely with our Sales and Marketing Management and Reps to help drive sales opportunities and strategic initiatives within the sales and marketing team. This will include department and cross departmental projects, customer account planning, customer forecasting/growth panning, pipeline management and reporting. You will also be tasked with participating in customer meetings. Ultimately this position will be responsible for driving the rhythm of the business and ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- Business Growth - Be a driving force in the success of Leap Enterprise's goals and objectives through meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and yearly quota. Prospect for new customers leveraging existing and new leads as well as building your own target lists based on key verticals.
- Sales team enablement – You will be supporting an Enterprise Sales Team and will play an important part of our transformation as we build out strategic account/industry/territory plans, maps and revenue models. Own and maintain management of assigned accounts so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Monitoring progression – Obtain and act upon peer and customer feedback (solicited and unsolicited)
- Help Sales Reps build and manage strategic account plans and revenue growth mapping.
- Project manage customer opportunities and pipeline to ensure no opportunity is neglected.
- Work with assigned reps to assist on customer meetings as well as follow up action items.
- Track sales and marketing initiatives and project manage them to completion.
- Work closely with accounting to track bookings, revenue and costs.
- Conduct regular cadence of communication with the client at all levels and disciplines by effectively articulating the companies value propositions.
- Often lead multiple initiatives concurrently, potentially including different departments in the company, in a manner that will identify and execute to close new sales opportunities following the company's sales process methodology.
- Ensure proactive accountability to the client leading to enhanced client experience and retention. Be able to elevate and bring to closure client issues quickly and effectively with a sense of urgency.
- Own action-item tracking and follow-through to resolution.
- Proactively analyze relevant data/information to surface improvement opportunities.
- Serve as go-to-resource for Sales and Marketing management.
- Help sales management and reps with presentations/communications.
- Help develop new programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of Google Sheets, Salesforce and Tableau
- Possess the ability to distill down complicated problems into simple solutions
- Excellent oral and written skills, with the ability to simplify advanced concepts into easily digestible bits
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to take initiative
- Ability to work both as a team and independently
- Capacity to communicate effectively across different levels and departments
- Need to be a great planner – have a plan, work the plan, re-evaluate the plan on an ongoing basis and revise it as necessary. Lead and develop an account strategy using clients growth plans, budget and project timelines.
- Must be able to work in a virtual team setting to coordinate the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements. This will include product specialists, solution consultants and service sales to generate new business opportunities and greater share of wallet with the client. Collaborate across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
- Strong project and program management skills and experience
- Applied experience with data analytics and insight development
- Mature understanding of professional services and product management and Go-To-Market practices for SaaS products
- Extremely detail-oriented with analytical problem solving skills
- Strong executive presence with ability to manage through high-intensity, high-pressure scenarios
Seattle, WA region (preferred), USA Remote work-from-home.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈