Sales and Marketing Lead
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
This position can either be office based (Helsinki) or remotely based in various locations within Europe and on the East Coast (USA). If remote, you would need to be flexible in terms of traveling to Helsinki. The position will also require some travel to the US and flexibility schedule wise, as most of our customers and prospects are in the US.
As the Sales and Marketing Lead you will report to the CEO. This is an opportunity to shape the trajectory of a high-growth B2B company while working with a passionate and committed team. You will be an integral part of our leadership group contributing both strategy and hands on leadership of the sales and marketing division to achieve ambitious growth goals.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As Sales and Marketing Lead you will:
- Join BrandBastion’s leadership team taking charge of Growth.
- Lead and set the strategy for sales and marketing to achieve expansion goals.
- Guide and lead our Account Executive (USA) and Outreach teams.
- Lead digital marketing efforts to drive inbound opportunity.
- Take an active role in growing our sales and marketing teams with new members.
- 3+ years leadership experience in a B2B tech company leading sales and marketing teams. Sales experience within the field of marketing or experience in Facebook advertising is considered a strong asset.
- Experienced selling into US enterprise and mid market accounts - ideally to clients in the tech disruptor and direct to consumer sales verticals.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Hands on marketing experience.
- Hunger to develop and learn more, team player with high integrity and work moral.
- A base salary and attractive, goal-driven bonus structure including share program.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to meet and work with some of the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands, partners (Facebook, Instagram) and talented BrandBastioneers around the world.
- Opportunity to travel.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈