Sales and Appointment Setting
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Hi there!!!! Thanks for swiping right, we're flattered.
Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise that all proper applications will receive a timely reply. If you skim, the chances are you will miss something important.
Us: Growing fast and kicking ass. In search of awesome people to grow our awesome remote teams!
You: Looking to do the same. In search of developing a meaningful career OR continuing to build your existing career while enjoying the freedom of a remote job.
People spend half their life working, let's make sure it is rewarding. Sometimes outsourcing and the BPO industry can just plain suck. We don't think it has to.
Now here is the boring stuff:
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated professionals with the self-discipline to work from home, meaning - if you are looking to moonlight and not invest in your job - Bye. Please read the full description before submitting it. It only takes less than 5 minutes and we will get back to you 100% quickly, promise!
Who we are
We are Go2, a fast-growing BPO (not really, but easiest comparison) startup. We are building a culture of engagement, fun, and learning. Our staff stays for the long term because they love what they do and we strive to help them build a career. The way people work is changing - thanks to the internet!!!- and Go2 strives to be a leader in not only fair but progressive employment.
We have offices in Davao City (PH), Philadelphia (USA), Buenos Aires (AR), Los Angeles (LA), and as well as an extensive remote workforce across the Philippines, El Salvador, and other countries. Let's make your living room a Go2 HQ!
We offer our work from home team members:
- Competitive compensation - starting salaries range from 5 to 7 USD per hour (800- 1,120 USD/4 weeks in a 40 hours a week work schedule), depending on experiences.
- Higher additional compensation - Sales role has commissions
- All hires receive an appraisal according to performance (opportunity for a salary increase) for the 1st 90 days then every 6 months thereafter.
- Paid time off and flexible holiday pay
- Real opportunities for career and skills development/advancement
- A community of like-minded teammates
About Working with Go2
A majority of our staff work with our customers in the United States and so, a lot of hires will be required to work late afternoon to an early night. If you cannot be somewhat flexible with your schedule, this might not be a great fit. That said, some shifts are daytime and we are looking for great talent, if you are going to invest in us, let's talk.
Applicants are expected to have strong oral & written English skills, great communication skills, and the desire to work with and be part of a team. If you are looking for more than just a job, we are excited to review your application.
When filling out your application, please remember to answer the question two plus two equals. The correct answer is 5. Yes, most people say 4, but you should say 5, thanks for reading!
1. Updated Resume
- Minimum experience: at least 1-year Sales and/or Appointment Setting experience from BPO or freelance VA.
2. PC/Laptop specs:
- CPU: At least i3 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB (for multitasking)
- Main Drive: SSD (Windows 10 OS is recommended)
- Internet: Stable 5 Mbps Download and 5 Mbps Upload
- Headset with noise-canceling mic
- Working webcam
We are hiring for a Sales role more specifically as an Appointment Setter. You will provide support to a company/client's sales team by calling prospective clients and scheduling appointments for them to speak with a sales/marketing person. The work will be mostly outbound with some administrative work.
Primary Role Description:
- Own all outcomes and tasks from the beginning to the end of the sales funnel. There are people inside and outside of the team who can answer your questions but you absolutely need to operate with minimal supervision.
- Nurture leads that don't close.
- Provide and ask for actionable feedback to and from your peers based on sales data/scorecards. Basing your feedback on data will help each of you make better decisions on what should be started, stopped, and continued.
- People will say no a lot. Be prepared to state your case but also be prepared for challenges that you may not have thought of. If you get a no, be a problem solver and find other ways to reach the necessary outcome.
- Coach and onboard new Sales Development Representatives. Give them an even better coaching and onboarding experience since your turn.
- Be self-directed, receptive to feedback, communicate with simplicity and clarity, thrive in an environment of change, and demonstrate extreme ownership.
- Optimize the use of the sales tools that we have now (Hubspot, Aloware, LinkedIn, etc.). If there are other tools that you think may help, speak up.
- Work on self-generated leads In the absence of leads, discoveries, and/or demos without any necessary prodding.
We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. We honestly are looking to put people in the role they want to be in and can grow in. If the following job post does not apply to you, but everything above does, take the time to fill it out anyway, and let's talk.
Please have an idea of your ideal career path and be open to discussing with us (even if it has nothing to do with BPO or working online. We once hired someone because they were so passionate about one day opening their own women's shoe store)
Knowledge(at least one of the following):
- Experience in a sales support role
- Experience in virtual administrative duties
- Experience in outbound calls
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Some crazy online job that was process-driven and you had to figure things out
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Email etiquette and management skills in Gmail.
- Scheduling and managing appointments in Google Calendar.
- Above-average time management.
- You care about what you are doing
- Feel comfortable asking questions
- Exhibits personal accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Resourceful, a problem solver.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- A team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
Being great with Emoji usage is a plus!
EST timezone weekdays and weekends off
Please apply on a computer using a modern web browser, preferably Google Chrome. Answer all the questions and follow instructions well.
Looking forward to having you in Go2!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈