Sales Account Executive (Senior), fully remote (f/*/m)
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Salary: €75k - €116k
Location: No location restrictions, we hire remotely worldwide 🌍
Language: We operate internally and externally in English (US)
Hours: 40 hours per week for full-time. You're free to choose your own hours as long as there's some overlap during the daytime of our CET team for meetings and other internal culture events
Part-time options: We'll consider part-time options for this role, please mention what you're looking for in your application
Salary: Starting at €78,500 - €117,500 for full-time (Plus commission at 50:50 split)
Note: We've defined a salary range for this role based on the level of initiative and experience we're looking for. This isn't the “limit” and there's room for you to grow at Frontastic.
You'll be part of our growing Sales team — helping us acquire new customers for our Composable Frontend Platform through engaging and closing leads in our sales pipeline
- Drive revenue sales growth for Frontastic through the acquisition of new customers
- Build and groom your sales pipeline by managing and executing outbound prospecting activities, as well as qualifying, engaging, and closing inbound sales leads
- Diligently manage the entire sales process from opening to closing by identifying and understanding each client's unique needs and developing and applying the appropriate sales and closing strategy
- Accurately forecast your quarterly sales results and consistently meet or exceed your sales and performance targets
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the Frontastic platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject expert in how customers use Frontastic to build seamless user experiences
- Collaborate with technology partners and agency partners as well as Frontastic colleagues to strengthen your sales process and ensure revenue growth at every step of the way
- Work together with the Partner Management, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Customer Support teams to bring your expertise and view of the market back into the development of the Frontastic product and brand
- Serve as a role model, source of inspiration, and coach for less experienced peers
- Partner with leadership in cultivating an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- You may speak at meetups and conferences
- Please note: This role will involve an amount of travel (up to 30%)
- We help Frontastic grow by showing our prospects to scale faster through Frontastic. We want to make an impact every day by finding the best solution and offerings for our prospects, turning them into customers to accelerate their eCommerce ambitions, and so accelerating Frontastic's growth ambitions.
- We're passionate learners. When we interact with potential customers from various industries, we're constantly encountering something new — both in our product and our customer's needs and future tech stacks. Our value Thirst for learning has special meaning for our team since we sharpen our value-based sales pitch and consultation approach with every demo, call, or negotiation.
- We're a team of driven individuals who work together as a team. You're carrying your quota and driving your deals, but you do that while being embedded in a strong team, that supports each other and grows together — after all: We're in this together.
- 5 or more years of experience in enterprise software sales in a SaaS environment and you're an expert in managing the complex sales process from opening to closing. Sales experience in a composable commerce environment is an advantage
- Ability to drive complex sales with all stakeholders, including executive management and technical teams, and have successfully consistently achieved quotas and objectives
- You can relate the technical benefits and constraints of a platform to business requirements and challenges for both non-technical and technical stakeholders
- You're a team player and enjoy collaborative sales processes with partners and colleagues
- It'll be an advantage if you have a strong understanding of the eCommerce space both from a technical as well as from a business perspective
- Performing well in a complex and highly dynamic remote environment is nothing new to you — and you know how to grow this attitude in your co-workers
- A passion for getting things done, carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others
- Good networking skills and contact others quickly
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) are critical
- A remote setup and processes tailored for remote workers
- The freedom of planning your work around life and not the other way round — we want you to bring your full self to work, and this includes owning your daily routines
- A company laptop of your choice and a personal budget for any additional equipment you need — you'll be able to purchase it yourself with a virtual company credit card
- A 5-day yearly retreat where we meet with the whole team and spend time together at a beautiful place for additional social bonding
We're a fully remote company, and we've been working that way since being founded in 2017.
Frontastic is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
We're growing our team to reach our mission: Let commerce teams build the incredible. 🚀
If you want to learn more about our product, watch our product demo video.
We've designed our hiring process with the candidate experience in mind. This is important to us as we know to build the best product possible, we need the best people. Learn more about our hiring process.
🕒 We aim to respond to all candidates within 72 hours (except weekends).
1️⃣ Submit your application to our team for review
2️⃣ Discovery call (25min) with Nina, our Head of Sales and Channels, to discuss the role, our culture, and find out if it's a good alignment with your own preferences and skills
3️⃣ Culture questions (via email) to see how you approach important topics such as growth and work planning
4️⃣ First interview (60min) with Nina, and also with Micha, our Solutions Architect, to learn more about the sales processes at Frontastic, as well as what our technical pre-sales looks like
5️⃣ You'll then be invited to a short live technical scenario which shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to prepare and present, discussing your approach to SaaS sales
6️⃣Founder Interview (30min) with Thomas, our Chief Executive Officer to talk more about Frontastic history, our customers, our journey, and answer any questions you may have
If you've any questions about the role, email our Talent team at [email protected]. Applications will only be accepted directly through the job application form.
Visit our careers page on our website to find out more about our organization and culture.
If this role isn't for you, but you know of someone who'd be a great fit, we'd really appreciate it if you'd share this role with them!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈