Sales Account Executive (Senior) (f/*/m)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: CET timezone
Salary: €75k - €116k
Frontastic is a fully remote organization, we've built our business from the ground up to work for our remote team since we were founded in 2017. Our internal People team works tirelessly to empower our staff and give them an incredible working experience.
We're now looking to rapidly grow our team to work on reaching our mission, Let Commerce teams build the Incredible.
Our product is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
Want to learn more about our product? Take a look at our Product Demo video.
You're a skilled Seller with lots of experience? You're looking for a company where you're more than just one of many? Where your success is a cornerstone of your company's global growth? Where your personal contributions matter and you'll be helping to build the next leading composable frontend platform? Then this position could be perfect for you!
We’re growing fast, and we’ve got big plans for the future. That’s why we’re looking to extend our sales team, and we can’t wait for new colleagues to join us on our journey. As our Sales Account Executive, you’ll work on acquiring new customers for the Frontastic product through engaging and closes leads in our sales pipeline.
- Drive revenue sales growth for Frontastic through the acquisition of new customers
- Build and groom your sales pipeline by managing and executing outbound prospecting activities, as well as qualifying, engaging, and closing inbound sales leads
- Diligently manage the entire sales process from opening to closing by identifying and understanding each client's unique needs and developing and applying the appropriate sales and closing strategy
- Accurately forecast your quarterly sales results and consistently meet or exceed your sales and performance targets
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the Frontastic platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how customers use Frontastic to build seamless user experiences
- Collaborate with technology partners and agency partners as well as Frontastic colleagues to strengthen your sales process and ensure revenue growth at every step of the way
- Work together with the Partner Management, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Customer Support teams to bring your expertise and view of the market back into the development of the Frontastic product and brand
- Serve as a role model, source of inspiration, and coach for less experienced peers
- Partner with leadership in cultivating an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- You may speak at meetups and conferences
- **Please note**: This role will involve an amount of travel (up to 30%)
- We help Frontastic grow by showing our prospects to scale faster through Frontastic. We want to make an impact every day by finding the best solution and offerings for our prospects, make them customers to accelerate their eCommerce ambitions, and thus accelerate Frontastic's growth ambitions.
- We’re passionate learners. When we interact with potential customers from various industries, we’re constantly encountering something new — both in our product and our customers’ needs and future tech stacks. Our value Thirst for learning has special meaning for our team since we sharpen our value-based sales pitch and consultation approach with every demo, call, or negotiation.
- We are a team of driven individuals who work together as a team. You are carrying your quota and driving your deals, but you do that while being embedded in a strong team, that supports each other and grows together - after all: We are in this together.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales in a SaaS environment and you're an expert in managing the complex sales process from opening to closing. Sales experience in a composable commerce environment is an advantage
- Ability to drive complex sales with all stakeholders, including executive management and technical teams, and have successfully consistently achieved quotas and objectives
- You can relate the technical benefits and constraints of a platform to business requirements and challenges for both non-technical and technical stakeholders
- You're a team player and enjoy collaborative sales processes with partners and colleagues
- It will be an advantage if you have a strong understanding of the eCommerce space both from a technical as well as from a business perspective
- Performing well in a complex and highly dynamic remote environment is nothing new to you – and you know how to grow this attitude in your co-workers
- You have a passion for getting things done, carry out responsibilities with minimal direction, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- You're good at networking and getting in touch with others quickly
- Excellent English-speaking written and verbal communication skills are critical
- Ability to work hours that overlap with the CET timezone to be able to fully take part in our social activities and regular meetings
For this role, we're offering a base salary of €75k - €116k (FTE), pro-rata. This role will also include commission at 50:50 split.
If this Sales Account Executive role sounds interesting to you, please apply with a short tweet style to explain why you are interested in this role at Frontastic and have your CV attached (as pdf).
We aim to respond to all candidates within 72 hours (except weekends).
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: CET timezone.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈