SALES - Account Executive DACH
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: DACH
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is a Berlin-based HR-Tech Startup that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere in the world.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
PeopleFlow is led by a stellar founding team and is backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our team. If you love finding and developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with existing clients for our HR-SAAS product, this job is for you! You'll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base.
PeopleFlow follows a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted adviser to educate our clients about global hiring, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service.
- You are responsible for the full sales cycle: Follow up on company-sourced (by our SDR and inbound marketing teams) and self-generated leads from multiple sources (website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.), develop them to deal opportunities and bring them to close deal.
- Proactively build relationships with new and existing clients by understanding their business and challenges
- Manage day to day activity with clients, partnering with PeopleFlow Customer success team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of our software and solutions
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization
- Consistently achieve your quarterly revenue targets through retention, expansion and growth of clients. Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage a pipeline
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management for a technology company selling into HR departments
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Adaptive, positive, professional and loves working in an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team, and your processes
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a business, finance or HR discipline
- Excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills
- PeopleFlow has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: DACH.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈