Sales Account Executive
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
About B2B Wave
B2B Wave is an eCommerce Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for wholesale distributors, brands, and dropshippers designed to help them create their private B2B ordering portal in a snap. Orders, product catalogs and price lists are easily managed with B2B Wave, saving businesses time and money.
A remote-first company, our team is based in Canada, the US, and Europe. We are backed by top-tier VCs and have a strong client base that stretches from the US to New Zealand. We're now looking for an ambitious candidate to join us and help us grow even faster.
We offer an excellent work environment, including flexible hours and remote work, and the opportunity to engage with great companies from all around the globe.
About the role
We are looking for an amazing account executive with B2B SaaS experience to join our semi-remote team. You'll get the chance to interact with great companies all the way from Quebec to Vancouver and LA to Miami. Practice up-to-date B2B sales techniques, and be part of our growing and culturally diverse team.
We have designed an efficient and structured sales process which you will follow for leads based in the US or Canada for:
- Qualifying and following up, ensuring there is always a strong sales pipeline in place
- Conducting product walkthroughs to both potential clients and clients who have signed up for a trial
- Creating customized quotes for clients that are interested in an enterprise plan
- Preparing company presentations
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of what clients and prospects need, and communicating to the Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams
- Nurturing existing client relationships
- Communicating clearly the progress of sales as well as forecasting and tracking sales metrics
A results-driven Sales Account Executive who will play a pivotal part of B2B Wave's growth with the following skillset:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a relevant role (B2B sales), preferably within tech and software sales
- Familiar with CRM software such as Hubspot CRM, Salesforce, Pipedrive or Close.io
- Experience working collaboratively across departments
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to interact with many different groups
- Self-motivated with a can-do mentality and able to quickly adapt to changes
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working remotely
Nice to Have
- Prior experience in selling a B2B SaaS product
- Familiar with the B2B software ecosystem: ERPs (NetSuite, Sage), accounting solutions (QuickBooks, Xero), inventory, shipping, and payment solutions
- Broad understanding of APIs and integrations
- Great career development in a growing company
- A truly international experience working with people and customers from the UK, US, Canada & Europe
- Budget for training materials (books and online courses)
- Tech gear for your home office
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- You'll enjoy talking to our prospects - they sell everything from chocolates to high-tech medical equipment
- We get almost zero no shows on demos
- You'll love our weekly team socials
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈