Regional Sales Manager – East Coast
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Gérard Bertrand, owner of 15 wine estates in the Languedoc, is the leading French wine brand in the USA.
To sustain our rapid growth in North America, we are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager – East Coast. This position is responsible for managing the business in all the Eastern States to ensure volume and profit goals are realized.
• Calling on accounts, distributors, fine dining restaurants, hotels and independent retailers
• Being capable of building a territory for new and existing wines using your professional relationships
• Actively looking for new opportunities to grow sales through product development or sales channel expansion
• Conducting wine tastings, restaurant staff training, and other events
• Conducting distributor sales meetings on multiple levels
• Participating in trade and consumer events
- At least 5/10 years’ experience in the wine industry as a sales manager
- Strong team management experience
- Strong distributor management experience and strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Driver's license, safe driving record, proof of insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈