Regional Sales Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Create customer value and enable growth.
Do you know how to analyze the market and execute a strategy to fuel growth? Do you have experience with building relationships with retail partners, e-commerce companies, and customers? If the answer is yes, then this role is something for you!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as IKEA—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1600 customers worldwide.
You'll join a newly-built team consisting of account executives, regional sales managers, and marketing specialists. You will be reporting and collaborating with our CEO, Gui and you'll play a critical role to develop and execute a strategy to enable growth in your region and to help propel the company to Series B.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Leading and Managing Business Development in your German-speaking regions strategically and operationally.
- Building a network and developing key commercial long-term relationships.
- Providing customer and market insights for new product development.
- Defining and developing growth opportunities and strategies in your region.
- 5+ years of experience in the retail/e-commerce industry.
- 3+ years of experience in selling Marketing solutions (MarTech).
- You have a track record of business development in the German-speaking regions.
- You’re fluent in English and German.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You can manage the full sales cycle from cold outreach up to closing and invoicing independently.
- You do not depend on Marketing to develop your region initially.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
You like what you read, and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €64,0k - €84,0k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈