Regional Sales Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to help create new opportunities and generate leads for our institutional sales team. This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, start-up environment. We are looking for a mission-focused candidate who fully embraces the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to deliver results.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of more than a million current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Our members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a distributed team of creative, approachable, and motivated entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and prioritize life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Regional Sales Manager you will develop and execute your sales plan by building your sales pipeline with qualified opportunities, and closing partnership agreements with prospective medical schools, nursing schools, physician assistant programs, and other health sciences programs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to help Osmosis provide an exceptional experience for administrators, faculty, and students.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Source, negotiate and close institutional agreements with health education programs in the central region of the US
- Lead effective, engaging, and interactive presentations and product demonstrations with school administrators and faculty
- Leverage Salesforce to build and maintain your pipeline and for revenue forecasting
- Attend conferences and other events to meet with current and prospective clients
- Manage the client transition from sale to onboarding with the customer success team
- Help shape sales team organization and strategy
This position is remote. When safe to do so, this role will require up to 30% travel.
- 3+ years successfully selling educational software solutions to deans, program directors, and other key stakeholders at higher education institutions
- Proficient in using SalesForce or other CRMs to proactively manage your sales pipeline
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to synthesize and leverage data to influence institutional purchase decisions
- Serving all stakeholders with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions-oriented and growth mindset-oriented. You are resilient and work through challenges and barriers to reach resolutions. You see mistakes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Extreme Ownership. You hold yourself accountable for your responsibilities and are constantly identifying areas for improvement.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You are able to seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources
- Lifelong learner. You consume content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) and apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis’ mission and values.
- A background in medical or health education sales
- Existing relationships with health science programs in the central United States
- Previous sales team management experience, including building target lists, conducting salesperson training and developing sales projections
- Previous client management experience as a management consultant or in a similar function
One of our values is to “Open Your Arms”. In line with this, if you have any specific needs that may require a different method for application submission, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other status protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈