Regional Sales Lead
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
GuardRails provides continuous security feedback that empowers developers to find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities and enables teams to create web and mobile applications securely, without needing external expertise.
As GuardRails continues to grow, we are expanding our revenue operations team to cover new geographies. As a Regional Sales Lead you will be responsible for the continued growth and development of both direct and channel/partner revenue streams across the region.
At GuardRails we are establishing a truly distributed team and as such are looking for a driven and experienced sales lead with a proven track-record in SaaS and enterprise sales that sees distributed teams as an opportunity, not an obstacle.
As the Regional Sales Lead, you play a pivotal role in the growth and success of Guardrails as we expand our product suite across the globe.
The Regional Sales Lead is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new SaaS and Enterprise deals, the development and improvement of regional sales collateral, and the growth of partner and channel sales alliances. You should be excited to take full control in this new region and capable of executing in a standalone capacity and build a team around you as the company grows.
You are a highly motivated, analytically driven businessperson who ensures decisions are made with future growth in mind. Although you have experience in the enterprise space at successful software companies, you don't like the go-to-market approaches of legacy vendors and want to rewrite the book on how business can be done.
- You are passionate about the company's mission
- You have at least 4+ years in software sales across SaaS, Enterprise or both
- You have shown a continued successful performance against sales targets and revenue growth across SaaS and enterprise sales
- You have demonstrated the ability to sell in a standalone capacity, not only part of a big sales team of established companies and brands
- You are an excellent communicator that is able to establish and maintain relationships and credibility quickly
- Highly energetic personality and able to motivate and coach others
- Critical thinker that is strategic and highly analytical
- You are outgoing, self-motivated, organized, creative, respectful, with a high level of integrity, ethics, credibility, and character
- Previous experience in a sales role with a focus on SME and Mid Market tech, fintech or medtech companies is highly desirable
- Previous experience selling cyber security or code quality solutions is extremely desirable.
- Fully Remote Organization, with flexible work hours, we are outcome focused
- Highly Competitive package OTE
- Potential for stock options for high performers
- Hardware and work-from-home technology allowance
- Gym allowance
- Health insurance allowance
- Educational allowance
- For immediate start
GuardRails, an application security platform, provides a unique blend of scanning capabilities that can be deployed across entire organizations in minutes. Modern development teams can uncover critical vulnerabilities in their applications and rectify them before attackers are able to abuse them.
GuardRails currently integrates 30 finely-tuned scanning engines that support 15 of the most common programming languages and is trusted by over hundreds of teams around the world.
Software is transforming the world, and we're ensuring that businesses can make that change securely. With unique insights into application security, a strong strategy in place, secured funding and a vision to make security a commodity we will soon be an established and recognized brand for engineering teams and organizations around the world. This is a great opportunity to join an early-stage cybersecurity startup composed of experienced individuals, supported by key players in the industry, and loved by its users.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈