2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Ripjar is a global company of talented technologists designing products that will change the way criminal activities are detected and prevented. Our founders are experienced engineers & leaders from the heart of the UK security and intelligence community. Over the next 12 months Ripjar is looking to expand globally, doubling the size of the organisation.
The Pre-Sales Team is pivotal to achieving Ripjar’s vision, strategically partnering with world renowned organisations to provide sales channels, delivery expertise, and wider solutions to solve the most complex analytical challenges.
We are looking for experienced pre-sales managers who will provide technical sales expertise to the EMEA Sales team including aiding with pitches, proposals, training and creating solutions.
- Work with the EMEA Sales teams, educating prospects and existing clients about the technical aspects of Ripjar technologies, through the use of workshops, demonstrations, presentations and Proof of Value engagements. Focus on technical capabilities and benefits.
- Support the qualification of deals with the Direct Sales teams.
- Work with EMEA Account Management teams to uncover upsell opportunities within existing clients.
- Support the build of sales Proposals to new and existing clients which can include Solution definitions and plans (supported by the Ripjar Delivery team). This will include providing input into the Commercial aspects of the Proposal.
- Work with Sales and Account Management Teams to prepare RFx responses.
- Liaise internally with Product Management to stay on top of latest developments, including providing input from Customer / Partner meeting feedback.
- Work with Product Management to create standardised Pre-Sales product presentation and demonstration materials
- At least 10 years’ experience in Pre-Sales or Technical Consulting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Financial Services.
- Experience working in enterprise software products is preferred.
- Ability to deliver coherent technical messaging and positioning of Ripjar products and solutions.
- Experience with writing technical solution/product content for proposals.
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented and innovative environment.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
Why you’ll love it here
- You’ll work with amazing, high-performing colleagues on some of the most interesting work in risk, intelligence and security
- 25 days’ annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Company Share Scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company contributions to your pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- The latest technology to work with including a top of the range MacBook.
- Offices in Cheltenham, London, and Bristol or remote working.
- For remote workers: Company funding towards home equipment.
- For those working in one of our offices there is a well-stocked pantry with food, snacks and drinks
Ripjar is a global company of talented technologists, data scientists and analysts designing products that will change the way criminal activities are detected and prevented. Our founders are experienced technologists and leaders from the heart of the UK security and intelligence community.
We understand how to build products that scale, work seamlessly with the user and enhance analysis through machine learning and artificial intelligence. Through this augmented analysis we can protect global companies and governments from the ever-present threat of money laundering, fraud, cyber-crime and terrorism. Our customers include world leaders in Financial Crime, National Security, Cyber Crime, Cyber Security, Aerospace, Banking and Systems Integration.
Ripjar is a diverse, friendly and compelling place to work. We invite dedicated and talented individuals to join us as we continue our journey to success. As a company we believe in motivation and inspiration as fundamental foundation blocks of our philosophy and culture; our team are the heartbeat of Ripjar and we work collaboratively to achieve our shared goals. We value innovation, self-motivation and achievement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈