Partnership Development Executive
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Sidekick turns human workers into superhuman workers by eliminating the divide between work and wisdom. The Sidekick platform helps improve accuracy and efficiency while reducing avoidable mistakes. Sidekick provides relevant, contextual information, that is evoked by a human worker’s activity and coexists in their work environment with a seamless augmented reality application.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities for potential Sidekick partners
- Build and segment prospect lists for contact through Linkedin, cold calls, and emails
- Present and demo Sidekick and its benefits to potential partners
- Customize product solutions to increase awareness/value for potential partners
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and VP of Partnerships
- Report to the VP of Partnerships on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Define and lead communications strategy and efforts with key senior executives to broaden and strengthen partnerships
- Build a community of partners that build Sidekick loops. The community will include the following types of members:
- AlphaSites – Olive accounts that have been signed for enterprise-wide adoption
- Data/Services Companies – Ex. Cardinal Health and/or Meditech
- Health System IS Teams – Ex: Information System team within The Cleveland Clinic
- Consultants – Ex. Accenture, Huron, PWC, etc.
- Individuals/Developers – Individuals that will create a company utilizing Sidekick for loops that benefit health systems.
- Grow, own, manage, and deepen all aspects of the relationships with Sidekick development partners.
- Provide regular updates and forecasts to VPs in Partnerships, GM of Cybernetics, Chief Revenue Officer, and CEO.
- Monitor and influence strategies to ensure an optimized quality of experience
- Collaborate with the Sidekick development teams to drive partner requirements and priorities
- Partner with internal stakeholders on overall engagement strategies and GTM
- Contribute to relevant industry organizations and events to promote Sidekick and to help further develop the loop economy
- 3+ years of experience working in healthcare technology sales, consulting, or with a health system
- Demonstrated success in a high volume, sales-oriented role
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce CRM
- Track record of thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment and creating urgency around a timeline that is optimal for both Olive and the prospective partner
- Prior leadership experience is a plus
- Demonstrated success in fostering an inspiring team environment and a culture that promotes collaboration
Nice to have:
- Be a self-starter. You see a problem or opportunity and act on it independently
- Find the solution that no one else thought of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical reasoning skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈