Partner Manager (f/*/m)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Salary: €62k - €91k
Frontastic is a fully remote organization, we've built our business from the ground up to work for our remote team since we were founded in 2017. Our internal People team works tirelessly to empower our staff and give them an incredible working experience.
We're now looking to rapidly grow our team to work on reaching our mission, Let Commerce teams build the Incredible.
Our product is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
Want to learn more about our product? Take a look at our Product Demo video.
You're a skilled partner manager with good sales skills? You're looking for a company where you're more than just one of many? Seeking a place where your success in building and managing a high-performing partner ecosystem is key to exponential growth and achieving big hairy audacious (BHAG) goals? Where your personal contributions matter and you'll be helping to build the next leading composable frontend platform? Then this position could be perfect for you!
We’re growing fast, and we’ve got big plans for the future. That’s why we’re looking to extend our sales team, and we can’t wait for new colleagues to join us on our journey. As our Partner Manager, you’ll work on activities to co-sell our product with our technology and agency partners.
- Partner with sales to drive partner-sourced referrals and effectively co-sell with technology and agency partners
- Work with the partners to maximize partner success metrics, including specific KPIs that drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for both Frontastic and the partner
- Develop clear and progressive partner account plans and roadmaps
- Develop clear and compelling joint value propositions with technology and agency partners which build the foundation of co-marketing and joint lead generation activities
- Collaborate with partners to drive joint marketing and sales initiatives
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of the Frontastic platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how customers use Frontastic to build seamless user experiences
- Co-operate with our internal marketing and product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies (new integrations, new features, new markets) with new and existing partners. Responsibilities include working with and communicating across multiple team functions within Frontastic and within partner organizations
- Collaborate with our product and client success teams to ensure smooth on-boarding experiences and servicing processes of acquired new customers using partner integrations via the Frontastic platform
- You may speak at meetups and conferences
- This role will involve an amount of travel (up to 30%)
- We help Frontastic grow by showing our prospects to scale faster through Frontastic. We want to make an impact every day by finding the best solution and offerings for our prospects, make them customers to accelerate their eCommerce ambitions, and thus accelerate Frontastic's growth ambitions.
- We’re passionate learners. When we interact with potential customers from various industries, we’re constantly encountering something new — both in our product and our customers’ needs and future tech stacks. Our value Thirst for learning has special meaning for our team since we sharpen our value-based sales pitch and consultation approach with every demo, call, or negotiation.
- We are a team of driven individuals who work together as a team. You are carrying your quota and driving your deals, but you do that while being embedded in a strong team, that supports each other and grows together - after all: We are in this together.
- 3+ years experience in a partner manager/direct sales role in the software industry
- Previously worked in the eCommerce industry
- An understanding of business partner and customer requirements and problems and are able to translate them into value propositions and product features
- Ability to relate the technical benefits and constraints of a platform to business requirements and are willing to embrace the challenges of non-technical and technical stakeholders and incorporate their requirements.
- Knowledge of sales methodology and extensive experience that'll enable you and others to skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships.
- You know what to prioritize, creatively solve complex problems, and use data to make decisions. You have a deep level of knowledge about how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know our competition
- A passion for getting things done, carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction, and always up for challenges
- You're good at networking and getting in touch with others quickly
- You have a well-structured working style and are used to managing many projects at the same time
- Ability to work hours that overlap with the CET timezone to be able to fully take part in our social activities and regular meetings.
For this role, we're offering a base salary of €62k - €91k (FTE), pro-rata. This role will also include commission at 80:20 split.
Visit our careers page on our website to find out more about our organization and culture.
If you have any questions about the role, please email us at [email protected]. Please note that applications will only be accepted directly through the job application form.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈