Outbound Sales Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder shows you the companies visiting your website, how they found you and what they’re interested in, which enables you to convert promising visitors into sales leads. At the moment, over 40,000 salespeople, marketers, and agencies use Leadfeeder to get better results. Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than fifteen nationalities, headquartered in Helsinki.
Within our growing US-based team, we have nearly 15 employees. We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth and help performance-driven teams with sales intelligence.
We are now looking for a person to kick off our outbound sales efforts for the US market.
As Outbound Sales Manager, US, you will:
- Be the person to kick off Leadfeeder’s outbound operations in the United States
- Strategically research target accounts to generate qualified leads via outbound efforts. Create, maintain and close pipeline. Once targets are successfully met, you will build a team to help expand the operation
- Attain and exceed your sales goals and pave the way for US outbound sales efforts
- Create and develop the US outbound processes
- Hire, train and scale an outbound sales team
- Become a Leadfeeder product expert. Providing the right solution to meet customer needs
What does it take to be successful in this role:
You are a self starter, driven by results, motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Experience in a high velocity sales environment
- Experience in coaching and training sales people
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Great communication skills, both verbal and oral; experience with engagement via email, phone and social
- Flexible, coachable, accountable and a natural team work spirit
- Hunger to grow a successful outbound sales team from zero
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use tools such as Slack and Zoom for transparency and communications in our remote work across teams)
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with an amazing product and very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (after working with Leadfeeder for 1 year)
- A competitive salary
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below! (no recruiters please)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈