OpenTeams Inside Sales Representative
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
OpenTeams, Inc. is looking to find a full-time remote Inside Sales Representative to join our team of industry-leading data science and engineering professionals. We are an experienced group with BIG dreams so there is a lot of opportunity to grow! The role requires that you have 3+ years experience in a comparable role where you were successful in delivering. We are headquartered in Austin, TX but we are a distributed team so the position can be remote. U.S. Central Time zone friendly preferred.
OpenTeams is the services marketplace where open source software users can find, vet, and contract with service providers. At OpenTeams we believe in a culture of do-ers, learners, and collaborators. We are looking for people who are motivated, humble, curious, and respectful of others.
You will help us by prospecting new leads, building customer relationships, closing, and developing a high-quality sales funnel. This role requires that you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly-organized. We are looking for a candidate who can grow into Sales Management and who will help us build and manage our Inside Sales team going forward. You'll carry a quota and be expected to cultivate and own certain customer deals as well as facilitate other relationships and deals in partnership with an outside Enterprise Account Manager. We are looking for people who are customer-focused and passionate about solving hard problems and growing our start-up company. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Develop sales opportunities through outbound prospecting, researching, and identifying potential accounts from multiple sources
- Identify key stakeholders, generate and develop interest to stimulate opportunities
- Conduct cold outreach and nurture campaigns by effectively using various channels
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Maintain pipeline forecast and customer information in CRM system for sales operations
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of OpenTeams services, sales messages, and industry trends
- Assist in building and expanding on current sales process and strategic initiatives for increasing business
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a technical sales role
- Ability to flexibly and proactively solve problems without a lot of oversight
- Proven inside sales experience including evidence of attaining and exceeding quota
- Demonstrated experience with outbound campaigns utilizing LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Complex sales experience working with large organizations
- Tech experience preferred, OSS understanding is a plus
- Sales management experience is a plus
Why you should join
You'll become an important part of a collaborative, remote-first team. We are a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. We strive to provide a working environment that gives you room to learn and grow. OpenTeams is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for recruitment, interviews, employment, training, compensation, promotion, and related activities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any and all other protected classes and in accordance with all applicable laws.
We offer competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible paid time off. We offer flexibility in work times and locations. Vacation time is not just encouraged, but celebrated and modeled.
*You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis*
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈