North Central & Midwest Sales Manager
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The company is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new business, which includes the North Central and Midwest areas of the United States. You will be responsible for driving sales establishing Preempt’s customer base in your region. You will need to prospect and target strategic accounts and develop relationships with our partners and resellers to extend your prospecting and pipeline. You should be comfortable presenting to senior and C-level audience and have the ability to present security solutions and discuss use cases to help customers solve their security challenges.
- Responsible for Sales Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing
- Develop strong relationships with customers and assist them throughout each stage of the sales cycle
- Work collaboratively with marketing to strategize activities for customers and partners in your region
- Deliver account plan for territory
- Responsible for meeting regular Revenue Targets
- Comfortable presenting one-on-one and to groups
- Think outside the box
- Must have several years in software solution sales
- Demonstrated experience selling into large enterprise and senior level audience
- Solutions-selling experience. Security experience a plus
- Understanding of broad range of security technologies
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting; Regular use of Salesforce.com
- Flexible and adaptable approach in a changing sales environment
- (Optional) Experience in the identity and access management space
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈