National Account Manager, Vancouver
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
About the role:
This National Account Manager will serve as the primary contact for key channel accounts and will be responsible for providing account leadership, developing and implementing account specific business plans, and achieving account sales and profitability targets.
NOTE: This role will be remotely based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy
- Develop business plans covering unit volume, revenue, market share, product mix, and channel marketing plans
- Identify opportunities with established accounts to broaden reach and maximize results
- Manage sales/Inventory reporting with accounts, collaborative CPFR process to drive accurate forecasts and maximize operational results
- Drive sell-in, sell thru and manage inventory levels
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance and collaborate with accounts to develop and execute Joint Business Plans
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams to develop new item launch strategy and account specific channel marketing programs to increase shelf space and drive sell thru
- Manage MDF and promotional budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of sales and marketing experience managing national retail accounts
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders at the customer level and internally
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally within company and the customer
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈